Michele Pazienza (25 Viewers)

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
so we aim to sell a backup player who gave us NOTHING this season, offload him, get a million or three, i would be happy with 1 million let alone 2 million as a transfer fee...and replace him with a player of a similar mould, who played regularly for a team that finished ABOVE us...we pay nothing for his purchase, hardly staggering wages, and so...only a true fucking moron could complain. What the hell can such morons argument be??? 'i want us to sign a player to replace Momo who like Momo cannot pass theball in a straight line over 5 yards..and i want him paid damn well...fucking stupid marrotta...getting rid of a player who gave us nothing last season, and signing a player who can pass, and loves to tackle...as a backup...fucking marotta...what an idiot'

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
yeah, it was - you can relax now, Pazzi passed it with flying colors ... in fact he did so well, Conte promised him a spot on the starting 11

:D

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
I'd rather bring back A.Ekdal and Marrone in the team than this mediocre player, not even mediocre. It's really sad for our primavera guys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)