Michele Pazienza (29 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don't give two shits about the Azzurri influence, especially when most of the current crop are absolute shit. If Italy was producing quality, I wouldn't mind having their players wearing the Juventus shirt, but the appalling sight of Motta, Pepe, and now Pazienza tainting the colors of my beloved club is disgusting to say the least.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
None of the players would accept that, and clubs cannot do that. It would destroy the team, actually.

The Juventus influence on the national team is great to me. Vital influence on the last two world cup wins. :heart:
But instead of Juve supplying the players for the Azzurri, the latter is supplying the players to Juventus in a period of time when they're absolutely terrible. So the influence has now switched to Juventus being the burial site for all the mediocre Azzurri rejects. Any rational fan can't be happy with that.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
http://www.football-italia.net/jun8o.html

Juve-bound Pazienza thanks Napoli
Michele Pazienza has thanked Napoli on the eve of his expected switch to Italian giants Juventus.

Pazienza will join the Old Lady on a free transfer this summer once his contract at the San Paolo expires.

“Pazienza spoke to Napoli, but it was a life decision to join Juventus,” agent Vincenzo D'Ippolito told Radio Crc on Wednesday.

“Pazienza is grateful to Napoli for what they gave him and the club respects the player,” continued the representative.

“Players do leave clubs in this game. Pazienza was disappointed that he couldn’t continue his adventure at Napoli, but there were not the conditions in place to do so.

“It’s a personal choice for a player to leave a side. The important thing is that he still respects the club he is leaving.”

The midfielder was also linked with a move to Genoa, but D'Ippolito insists that wasn’t really an option. “There was never any negotiation with the Rossoblu.”

The Old Lady have already netted Andrea Pirlo from Milan and Sampdoria’s Reto Ziegler on free transfers.

Pazienza, born in 1982, started his career at Foggia before moves to Udinese and Fiorentina. He joined Napoli in January 2008.

---

Lifestyle choice, eh?

I guess so. He'll now be able to afford a new Ferrari with his inevitably excessive wages.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)