Michele Pazienza (23 Viewers)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, Swiss, SunSans-Regular]Pazienza almost a Juve player[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Napoli’s Michele Pazienza is on the verge of becoming Juventus’ third signing ahead of the 2011-12 campaign.

The Old Lady have already netted Andrea Pirlo from Milan and Sampdoria’s Reto Ziegler on free transfers this week.

Now Juve are expected to complete their hat-trick of Bosmans with Pazienza who is out of contract next month.

Pazienza, born in 1982, is a combative midfielder who has been unable to reach agreement over a contract extension at the Stadio San Paolo.

Pazienza started his career at Foggia, before moves to Udinese and Fiorentina. He joined Napoli in January 2008.

Reports this evening are suggesting that his transfer to the Turin giants could be made official by the end of this week.

FI

====

[/FONT]

Buy on AliExpress.com

john charles

May 9, 2011
He is just joking. He is cool :D
i am joking myself i just thought that it could be amusing to look at some of milan fiascos after 2006 milan fans must have a sense of humour equal to juventus fans when it come to the transfer market.

btw ac milan i am not disagreeing i am just pointing out that the management of the club deemed abbiati a better first team option than storari.

blem

May 26, 2011
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, Swiss, SunSans-Regular]Pazienza almost a Juve player[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Napoli’s Michele Pazienza is on the verge of becoming Juventus’ third signing ahead of the 2011-12 campaign.

The Old Lady have already netted Andrea Pirlo from Milan and Sampdoria’s Reto Ziegler on free transfers this week.

Now Juve are expected to complete their hat-trick of Bosmans with Pazienza who is out of contract next month.

Pazienza, born in 1982, is a combative midfielder who has been unable to reach agreement over a contract extension at the Stadio San Paolo.

Pazienza started his career at Foggia, before moves to Udinese and Fiorentina. He joined Napoli in January 2008.

Reports this evening are suggesting that his transfer to the Turin giants could be made official by the end of this week.

FI

====

A hatrick of bosmans:sergio:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
i honestly cant say i've seen him play but reading some of the comments here i feel we landed another almiron just for free :D

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
i honestly cant say i've seen him play but reading some of the comments here i feel we landed another almiron just for free :D
Nah.

Almiron had done much more to impress people and had ability, though he didn't show it at Juve.

Pazienza is just a very, very boring Serie A DM.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
i am joking myself i just thought that it could be amusing to look at some of milan fiascos after 2006 milan fans must have a sense of humour equal to juventus fans when it come to the transfer market.
well, can't say Milan is guilty of the sin of perfection, either :D

btw ac milan i am not disagreeing i am just pointing out that the management of the club deemed abbiati a better first team option than storari.
not sure I'd count this one though - Abbiati has been nothing short of amazing this year for Milan.
Milan had two very good keepers, neither of whom wanted to play second fiddle to the other, so one of them had to be let go - as good as Storari is, I think Milan made the right choice, in the end.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Nah.

Almiron had done much more to impress people and had ability, though he didn't show it at Juve.

Pazienza is just a very, very boring Serie A DM.
the best thing about u red is u dont sugar coat yr opinion :D a flop is a flop in yr books :tup: i think almiron had it in him just not with juve i think the stage was just too huge for him at the time. if pazineza is just a back up i think its not all too bad considering it s a free transfer so i guess it makes it easier to accept we got him. cant really complain here

blem

May 26, 2011
:D:D:D if he lands us kun i'm willing to admit lapo snorts the best shit money can buy!! if not then you get the picture :D
But if Marotta brought Pazienza, surely that proves Lapo on that good shit:D Only if he could now provide Andrea with a pair of tweezers for his eyebrow:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)