Michele Pazienza (17 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
hes also not doing anything to suggest his 2nd mercato will be any different than his previous failures. And if we adopt the wait and see approach, we ll be in the same position except a year later or worse, since we need to give the signings time to prove themselves and in some cases a 2nd year to get used to the new climate. there can be no denying it marotta is in way over his head
And if come September first the Juve squad isn't signifcantly improved I'll say Marotta should go.

I'm quite content to wait until then, though.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Why not sell Momo for 8mln and use that money to strengthen our starting line up?
Because such amount of money isn't going to make that much of a difference in the end and going with past experience, it has shown us we can't really trust Marotta on building a proper team for us.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
you need squad depth.

and I think we will be seeing some exits from amongst our MFs.

I have yet to see anyone describe his qualities/faults in this thread, have never watched him play or closely enough either.

but what is clear is that he's getting a lot of aggro for things that he is not responsible for.

let's see how he goes and then we can judge, instead of relentlessly hating him because of Marotta's shortcomings.
Two bold parts, I understand you, and its good you arent judging without seeing (that usually isnt an obstacle to most here...). But why do we need to see him in Juve shirt to think he is not good enough? He is just an average player, pure and simple, I seen him since he was a fringe player in Azzurrini level (barely at even that). He is not garbage because he plays in Serie in Ok enough anonymous level, but is that what amounts to Juve player now?

For example, to illustrate, he is a 29 year old who barely been close to one single call up in his entire career. Call ups that are handed out as candy for even the briefest show of ok form, especially in August-Sep period of NT games (every prominent player for provincial sides gets to add it to their CVs in that period).

No need to hate him or hold against him (but the provincial clown that is our GM, Conte appointed says enough...), but I certainly do not need to see him to know he will do nothing but add to the absolute mediocrity of our team. To the degree its not even an excuse to highlight cutting cost, or "he is just a squad player". FFS, thats the skill level of our most our players. Squad players.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Because such amount of money isn't going to make that much of a difference in the end and going with past experience, it has shown us we can't really trust Marotta on building a proper team for us.
No big difference? With that money we can pay for Pepe or add 4mln and buy another Martinez.

(sarcazm - if anyone doesn't detect it)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Stop telling people to wait and see. Get some fucking backbone and have an opinion you pussies.
Why?

What's to be gained by passing judgement now?

It's not like Juve are going to sack him now or mid-summer.

I don't particularly like what I've seen so far, but this summer is the key one for Marotta in my book because he's actually had a proper amount of time to plan for this one.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If you don't know about Pazienza, then don't comment... period. It's as simple as that. Don't say you're going to wait and see and fluff Marotta while doing it.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Why?

I don't particularly like what I've seen so far, but this summer is the key one for Marotta in my book because he's actually had a proper amount of time to plan for this one.
He had fucking months to plan last year.

It's excuse city around here.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Two bold parts, I understand you, and its good you arent judging without seeing (that usually isnt an obstacle to most here...). But why do we need to see him in Juve shirt to think he is not good enough? He is just an average player, pure and simple, I seen him since he was a fringe player in Azzurrini level (barely at even that). He is not garbage because he plays in Serie in Ok enough anonymous level, but is that what amounts to Juve player now?

For example, to illustrate, he is a 29 year old who barely been close to one single call up in his entire career. Call ups that are handed out as candy for even the briefest show of ok form, especially in August-Sep period of NT games (every prominent player for provincial sides gets to add it to their CVs in that period).

No need to hate him or hold against him (but the provincial clown that is our GM, Conte appointed says enough...), but I certainly do not need to see him to know he will do nothing but add to the absolute mediocrity of our team. To the degree its not even an excuse to highlight cutting cost, or "he is just a squad player". FFS, thats the skill level of our most our players. Squad players.
thanks for the background Os, that was certainly a lot more informative.

Azzurri MF is a lot more competitive these days :p

If you don't know about Pazienza, then don't comment... period. It's as simple as that. Don't say you're going to wait and see and fluff Marotta while doing it.
you have yet to say anything concrete about him either, that hasn't stopped you from spewing bile.

go check FSC, maybe they have an update on the Mazzarri situation.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Why?

Because enough is enough, he ve been there, we have seen that.
We should demand a change instead of settling with yet another wasted season.

We have shown far too much patience, that has been abused and mistreated way too much, for way too long, the fans should protest by boycotting everything, until the club is sold to a man that actually cares and most important, actually has a clue of how to run it!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Calm down...being so right in a moment like this will make people suicidal.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
thanks for the background Os, that was certainly a lot more informative.

Azzurri MF is a lot more competitive these days :p
Its competetive for those who get repeat call ups, I'm talking about random 1-2 call ups. Pretty much any mediocre player who catches a form or headline in a brief period gets a call up, not necessarily a cap (match), but a call up. As I said specifically in first NT game of a new season in aug-sep, then entire call up is C-D level NT except few, real NT players get a rest. We seen whole squads of Samp, Palermo, Chievo, Catania, Cagliari (yes even fucking Biondini :D) and so on throughout the years. Not once did this dude. We would not be interested in him for a second if he wasnt a free transfer. That says enough.

But thats just to illustrate a point, I seen plenty of Viola games (where he started out), and dude is pure and simply a typical average unassuming fringe player. Nothing else.

Jul 21, 2006
The only sensible reason of signing this guy I can think of is we might sometimes play with 3 CM/DM's next season and we need extra squad depth. We will need at least 5 CM's in that case. He's not even good enough as 4th choice for a 442.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
For a guy that might play in like 5 games next year and getting paid approx 250k a game is fucking retarded.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)