Michele Pazienza (1 Viewer)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
thick-headed, some cant get the fact that anyway you spin it it's a dip in quality in the cover and possibly and most likely for starters as well
Along these last few years it seems that some fans are getting more and more used to being a mid-table team by making excuses for such transfers. It's sad really.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
as things stand marchisio and momo are backups, both superior to pazienza. the only way to redeem this would be to get a killer MC tandem a la emerson vieira to justify this, and that will NEVER happen
It certainly doesn't look likely, but I'll wait until it doesn't happen before condemning Marotta's moves for the summer.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Yeah, let's sign another 4 CMs so we'll be well covered in case of an injury. That is why you have Primavera players.

Having Melo, Marchisio, Momo and Pirlo was enough. With Pazienza it seems that one of the 3 M's will be out. That is a straight downgrade however you look at it.
Melo doesnt fit in our plans of becoming a mediocre Italian team, with Italian noones that are only known and appreciated in Italy.
We have no ambition for European football or silverware (in the next decade) anyway.
It makes sense if you look at our coach, so average players like Pazienza and has beens like Pirlo, Toni and and Barzagli will be our preferred targets as long as our can still milk cash from our jersey and one has been status...

Pazienza and Conte a clear indicator of what expecting for next year... and the the year after that (because a team is not build within a year, to come back in europe we should start the revolution from this year)

mondo1

May 14, 2006
No, I'm not waiting for anything. Pazienza is a mediocre player who adds nothing to the side and is only here because he's Italian. Period.
can't rep you but this shit is right!

pirlo, pazienza, marchisio, sissoko now thats what i call a classy midfield. i'm sick of this clubs strategie (if there ever was one)

can't wait to redeem pepe and motta and sign ziegler and we are set for the next season

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
And is it a disgrace if the money saved due to the difference in wages between those two player is used to add quality to the starting XI?
If it happend, yes, but practical experience says otherwise. In fact, if last 5 years thought us anything, we have overdone this penny pinching bargain mediocre signings, with the idea of cutting cost so we can add quality. But whats the end result? Our squad has been/is filled with mainly squad players at best/Pazienza's, pure and simple.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Melo doesnt fit in our plans of becoming a mediocre Italian team, with Italian noones that are only known and appreciated in Italy.
We have no ambition for European football or silverware (in the next decade) anyway.
It makes sense if you look at our coach, so average players like Pazienza and has beens like Pirlo, Toni and and Barzagli will be our preferred targets as long as our can still milk cash from our jersey and one has been status...
Even for this season this post is overly Emo.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
If it happend, yes, but practical experience says otherwise. In fact, if last 5 years thought us anything, we have overdone this penny pinching bargain mediocre signings, with the idea of cutting cost so we can add quality. But whats the end result? Our squad has been/is filled with mainly squad players at best/Pazienza's, pure and simple.
Amauri, Diego, Melo? all hefty signings with big fees.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

Pazienza and Conte a clear indicator of what expecting for next year... and the the year after that (because a team is not build within a year, to come back in europe we should start the revolution from this year)
:tup:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
momo makes .8 mil more a year, how we getting a better option at starter with that difference?
Sissoko can be sold for at least 8m, though.

I'm not going to defend Marotta just now, I'm just not going to condemn his plans for this summer until they become much clearer.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
It certainly doesn't look likely, but I'll wait until it doesn't happen before condemning Marotta's moves for the summer.
hes also not doing anything to suggest his 2nd mercato will be any different than his previous failures. And if we adopt the wait and see approach, we ll be in the same position except a year later or worse, since we need to give the signings time to prove themselves and in some cases a 2nd year to get used to the new climate. there can be no denying it marotta is in way over his head

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)