Michele Paolucci (15 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
its sad when we have to recall a loan because A) injuries and B) your own strikers aren't scoring.

Like I said yesterday, I bet if we had Paolucci all season and played him as much as Amauri has played this year I am sure he would have more goals than Amauri. Not to mention, he gets paid a fraction of the amount the long haired barbie gets paid.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Like I said yesterday, I bet if we had Paolucci all season and played him as much as Amauri has played this year I am sure he would have more goals than Amauri. Not to mention, he gets paid a fraction of the amount the long haired barbie gets paid.
Much better than scoring, Amauri holds up the ball :shifty:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Even more :sergio:

He was co-owned by Udinese, then Juve bought the other 50% for 3.3m euros in 2009 and immediately sold the 50% to Siena for the same price!

memo

Nov 18, 2005
Look at his goals clip from Catania. Scored from distance, in the box, outrageous chips, turned defenders, bolted past markers, weak footed goals (right for him), he had an assortment in that season.
last season xD
i used to watch him every game since ascoli times
wish him the best

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
After watching some videos of the lad, it looks like he's a fan favorite at Catania and he uses DP's tongue celebration. I'm not sure it's a good idea using that celebration here :disagree:

But, who am I kidding? I just want goals right now and then he can do whatever he wants with his tongue :D

I have a feeling he'll do great as long as he keeps himself far from injuries.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
After watching some videos of the lad, it looks like he's a fan favorite at Catania and he uses DP's tongue celebration. I'm not sure it's a good idea using that celebration here :disagree:

But, who am I kidding? I just want goals right now and then he can do whatever he wants with his tongue :D

I have a feeling he'll do great as long as he keeps himself far from injuries.
His goals really are good ones, and I share the same feeling with you, we really need someone to finish in front of the goal in Iaquinta's absence
David -wish all respect- wastes a lot, and Amauri who I used to be his biggest fan became way too useless

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Gazzetta say we had to lower Ekdal's co-ownership clause by 0.500m to get this guy back. Now Siena can own Albin's ½ for a mil. :mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)