Michele Paolucci (6 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I like this move. I don't care if it isn't a good move for Paolucci's career and if he barely gets a game, we need more cover for our strikers and he seems good enough to be our 5th choice. Juve having an extra option is more important to me than his developement

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
surely he wont start against chievo will he?

all his goals for catania, they loved him over there.

one chip goal is a pretty impressive finish, as well as a bulelt from outside the box. but its a youtube vid sooo

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
I hope he proves his talent in the short time he will get here. That would save us a big chunk of next season’s transfer budget.
Yeah me too or in that fact I hope one of our youngsters prove their talent. Since we don't have money, we badly need our youth to flourish in our first team. (Of course, in order for that to happen, they need to play) :xfinger:

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
So we have a new saviour? Until he plays it'll be "fuck Ciro for not playing him", then when he does play and he isn't instantly brilliant it'll be "fuck Secco for bringing him back to Juve".

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Paolucci di nuovo in bianconero

Michele Paolucci torna alla Juventus: l’attaccante ventiquattrenne, cresciuto nelle giovanili bianconere, dopo le esperienze con l’Ascoli, l’Udinese, l’Atalanta, il Catania e il Siena arriva a rinforzare il reparto offensivo a disposizione di Ferrara, con la formula del prestito sino a fine stagione.
Punta potente e tecnica, dotato di buona velocità e di un ottimo fiuto del gol, finora da professionista ha collezionato settantanove presenze, realizzando quindici reti. Paolucci già oggi si allenerà con i nuovi compagni e sarà già a disposizione per la trasferta di Verona.

***Juventus.com***

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I wonder when are we going to hear about his long term injury. Maybe one day after the January transfer market closes.

May 29, 2003
Last season in Italy people were calling him the new Inzaghi -- including Pippo himself. To say he hasn't shown anything is ludicrous. The only reason it went pear at Siena is because they sacked Giampaolo, who had specifically asked for him.

Very excited to have him back.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Last season in Italy people were calling him the new Inzaghi -- including Pippo himself. To say he hasn't shown anything is ludicrous. The only reason it went pear at Siena is because they sacked Giampaolo, who had specifically asked for him.

Very excited to have him back.
Despite I’ve never seen him play I’m excited too.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Never seen an Ascoli/Catania/Siena game?

Well he is barely decent at best, nothing more. Ok backup. Dont expect anything more, a backup player in Catania/Siena isnt good enough for us.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
It’s a loan deal. He will return to Siena at the end of the season.
Is that already certain?

As far as I know he is still a co-owned player, so come the end of the season / beginning of next season a new arrangement would need to be made to determine where he'll end up. Unless they have already made some sort of deal right now of course.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Yup, but if he impresses, certainly he will stay.

--

It’s undeniable he will start tomorrow. It will be:

Paolucci - Del Piero

or

Immobile - Del Piero

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
So what kind of player is he??? If he was likened to Inzaghi, by even Inzaghi himself, I assume he is a goal poacher with a good nose for sniffing openings...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)