Michele Paolucci (3 Viewers)

Jul 23, 2006
Paolucci reveals United interest Tuesday 30 January, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus owned striker Michele Paolucci has admitted that he is a transfer target for Manchester United.

The forward has hit the headlines while on loan at Ascoli after netting a brace in Sunday’s match with Messina, allowing his side to obtain a precious first away win of the season.

And now the Juventus youth product has admitted that he’s being watched by the Premiership pace setters.

“I have a contract with Juve until 2009 and I think I will return there next year, although my future does not only depend on me,” noted Paolucci.

“I am wanted by Manchester United and I am aware that I might be able to leave Juve two years in advance.

“I would be happy to immediately accept Manchester United’s offer, but Juventus will be the ones to decide.”

Paolucci has won rave reviews for his form of late – after netting four in his last four games – and he’s hoping he can aid Ascoli’s fight against relegation.

“The comments flatter me, let’s say that I’m not bad in front of goal,” he noted. “However, I must still improve a lot, especially defensively.

“Now I want to finish the season in the best possible way, contributing to secure our Serie A safety.”

Source: http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jan30e.html

Heeh I'm sure we gonna regret if we sell Paloucci to Man Utd or some other premirship club
is he that good?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
to tell you the truth i'd never even heard his name mentioned before this, surely if he was that good we would have heard something, just stupid rumours like the ronaldo link

May 4, 2004
to tell you the truth i'd never even heard his name mentioned before this, surely if he was that good we would have heard something, just stupid rumours like the ronaldo link
mate just because you dont know the kid dosent mean he aint good...

anyway, first time i heard about him was 2 years ago where he was doing very good for our youth team...
And in FM2007 he has great stats... :D

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
he is our most promising striker, if you havent heard of him, surely it aint his fault, but yours, isnt it?
where in my post do i blame him for my not hearing of him? and surely if he was our most promising striker then he should demand that i hear of him.

mate just because you dont know the kid dosent mean he aint good...

anyway, first time i heard about him was 2 years ago where he was doing very good for our youth team...
And in FM2007 he has great stats... :D
usually you hear about good players, i agree just because i haven't heard about him it doesnt mean he cant play football, and i hope to god he proves me wrong in our first team, but rumours of man u wanting him are IMO nothing more than rumours

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
I remember ManUre wanting Volpato after he scored couple of goals in Serie A last year with some parts comparing him to Pierlugi Cashiraghi. Not that I want dismiss Volpato in anyway, he is injured after all, but we should keep our grounds with youngsters. Scoring 4 goals in Serie A is no fluke though at such a tender age, so Paolucci sounds more interesting than others.

Wraith

Sep 1, 2006
He's older than I thought he'd be - I was thinking of the Lupoli and Rossi situations. From what I understand, English clubs can offer professional contracts at a younger age than Italian clubs, which is how they ended up overseas. This doesn't affect Paolucci, but I still hope he stays in Italy and is given a chance, maybe.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
im all for youth players, the more the better for me. He obviously has the potential to be good...but still lacks experience.

will the club have Del Piero and Trez (klose et al..) with Palladino and Paolucci as back up? Can that be trusted considering Trez is injury prone and del piero aint a spring chicken anymore and can easily breakdown (knock on wood this doesnt happen).

I think Pizarro/Saviola would be looked at before giving this guy a chance.

OP
CORVETTE

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #49
    Michele Paolucci Rinnova

HA SEGNATO 184 GOL IN 5 ANNI DI JUVE BABY
    E il bomber Paolucci, in prestito all’Ascoli, tornerà a Torino
    Dall’inviato
    TORINO - Michele Paolucci, 21 anni appena compiuti, marchigia*no di Recanati, quattro gol in se*rie A con l’Ascoli, centravanti di proprietà Juventus, “sosia” di Ba*tistuta: è uno dei giovani rampan*ti bianconeri che sembra destina*to a rientrare a Torino. L’Ascoli lo ha preso in prestito l’estate scor*sa e si è riservata il diritto di ac*quistarne la comproprietà per un milione di euro, cosa che sembra intenzionata a fare alla fine del*l’anno calcistico. Da parte sua la Juve è stata rapidissima nel pro*lungare il contratto del giocatore (che si è legato al club biancone*ro sino al 2011) evitando così il ri*schio di perderlo. Alla riapertura del mercato estivo l’Ascoli e la Ju*ventus discuteranno la questione, ma è molto probabile che la Juve si riprenda Paolucci per integrar*lo nell’organico della prossima stagione visto che Zalayeta sarà ceduto e Bojinov probabilmente restituito alla Fiorentina.
    L’attaccante di Recanati per la cronaca è il giocatore uscito dalle giovanili bianconere che ha rea*lizzato il maggior numero di gol in partite ufficiali: 184 in cinque anni di Juventus. Un record
    l.be.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    From what I understand he will return to Juve at the end of season and he renewed his contract until 2011.

He will probably replace Bojinov and Zalayeta. Am I right?

OP
    CORVETTE

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
    Oct 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #53
    From what I understand he will return to Juve at the end of season and he renewed his contract until 2011.

Yes you are right ..

OP
    CORVETTE

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
    Oct 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #55
    But you didn't notes something?

HA SEGNATO 184 GOL IN 5 ANNI DI JUVE BABY
    He scores 184 goals in 5 years with Juventus !!! (Of course, not the first team ) ..

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006

Thanks mark :pint:
    But you didn't notes something?

He scores 184 goals in 5 years with Juventus !!! (Of course, not the first team ) ..
    Wow, we should give this guy a chance at Juve, but still believe we should hold on to Bojinov :smoke:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)