Michele Paolucci (5 Viewers)

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
That's prety much in the Zimbabve national league, definetly he should be part of Juve squad next year. It's ok to sell Zala, but i can't see Boji staying next season with all that competition, especialy if we keep Trez[and i think we should] or buy Kloso[NOT Toni, please don't especialy not 4 35mils]...

OP
CORVETTE

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #63
    Jul 23, 2006

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Don't know if this is 100% true but apparently our great transfer guru Alessio Secco gave Ascoli at the beggining of the season the right to buy Paolucci's half for one freakin' million!!! You jnow what this means...if we want to buy that half then Secco will have to dish out 8-10m € for it.

:tdown:

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
    Don't know if this is 100% true but apparently our great transfer guru Alessio Secco gave Ascoli at the beggining of the season the right to buy Paolucci's half for one freakin' million!!! You jnow what this means...if we want to buy that half then Secco will have to dish out 8-10m € for it.

That is NOT good, i thought he is on loan. Damn that option to buy it should never be used.

OP
    CORVETTE

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
    Oct 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #71
    Don't know if this is 100% true but apparently our great transfer guru Alessio Secco gave Ascoli at the beggining of the season the right to buy Paolucci's half for one freakin' million!!! You jnow what this means...if we want to buy that half then Secco will have to dish out 8-10m € for it

I can't believe it , yes i know Secco is so stuped in mercato things but not this much ! :wallbang:

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Ascoli just has to pay 1m and now he'll be on a co-ownership. Then, Juve and Ascoli have to reach to an agreement if he plays for them or Ascoli. If he refuses Ascoli then he goes to Juve but will still be owned by both clubs.

Like I said befire, it's just a rumour.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006

Oh, no! :oops:
    If he's such a prolific goal scorer maybe Paolucci can get out of it by demanding a high salary. :eyebrows:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)