Michele Paolucci (1 Viewer)

juvecento

Mar 25, 2004
On summer Juve must sign a world class striker (you know Juve wants to be competitive as soon as possible). And will be really unfair to have Paolucci as quinta punta (fifth striker).

I think that Ascoli is good for Paolucci, I mean, he has all the responsibility to score and give victories to Ascoli. I hope that in 2 years he plays alongside Palla at Juve first squad.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Paolucci: "Adesso voglio finire la stagione nel migliore dei modi, dando il mio contributo per la salvezza. Il mio sogno, invece, è quello di indossare ancora la gloriosa maglia della Juve. Sono un ragazzo ambizioso e mi rendo conto di non essere ancora pronto per un'esperienza del genere. Un giorno, però, spero di tornare a Torino".

Paolucci : “Now I want to end the season in best of ways, contributing to the salvation. My dream is to wear the glorious Juventus jersey. I'm very ambitious and I know that I have to do a lot to be ready for them. One day I want to come back to Turin".

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
At least he has the sense to say 'one day' and 'a lot to do before being ready for juve' instead of wanting to come to juventus this summer.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
At least he has the sense to say 'one day' and 'a lot to do before being ready for juve' instead of wanting to come to juventus this summer.
Exactly

He has the perfect attitude for players at his age, and he seems to be a valuable future asset...

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
He is just another player who is talented and who will never get a chance, maybe only if we get relegated to C.

What I see as a big problem is how come we never promote a young player from our school and give him a true chance to shine. I mean like getting in game from the bench and if he become good than he can maybe play from the start, but our managment doesn't understand that, they like to have one 30 year old player on the bench rather than promissing youngester.

We are all reading we have good young players in almost every possible team, but I don't see point of that if we are gonna just keep loaning them out till they get older like 26 and than we gonna sell them for penauts. Ockay some of you will sure tell that we are big club and we must have only class players, but then look at the clubs like Barca and the players like Xavi, Messi and co or Bayern with Sweinsteiger (if I spelled right) and Lahm (theese players came first to my mind) they all come to the first team trough youth's.

I don't know about you guys but sometimes I'm really ashamed when I look at the team and see we have no youth players in the team. (I know that we have now, but It's only because of calciopolli and next season if we get promoted we gonna back to our old bad habits of signing older players and not giving a chance to youths). We must consider this generation of youths pretty lucky because caliciopolli happened to them too and they've got theit chance to show their worth (at least some of them). And for example just remember our group stage game against Arsenal when we played mostly with youngesters and got the result which our first team couldn't get in London.

Sorry for the long post guys and grammar mistakes, but I needed to say this somewhere :D

OP
CORVETTE

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #27
    Manchester United, occhi su Paolucci
    30.01.2007 09.03 di Christian Seu articolo letto 483 volte
    In Inghilterra - soprattutto a Manchester, pare -, il made in Italy tira. Il Manchester United infatti, dopo essersi assicurato alcune stagioni fa Giuseppe Rossi, ingaggiato ancora minorenne proveniente dal Parma, guarda con interesse al Belpaese. Nel mirino, due giovani attaccanti scuola Juventus: dato per noto l'interessamento per Raffaele Palladino (22), la novità riguarda Michele Paolucci (20), esploso in queste ultime giornate di campionato con la maglia dell'Ascoli, dove sta disputando in prestito il suo primo campionato da professionista. Alcuni osservatori dei Red Devils lo stanno seguendo con attenzione, pronti a formulare un'offerta alla Juventus.

. . .

Manchester United want Paolucci ..

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Wow, that tells you something. :D

But don´t they have Rossi already?

Actually, I didn´t see any grammar mistakes in this. :D

And you have a point, Juventus has a fine youth system and doesn´t use that players.
    because juve like to nurture their talent thru experience in top divisions at clubs where they r likey to play often, unlike arsenal who rush them in, which is why when it matter the quality and experience of their opponents show thru, juve are developing players for the future, and its fair to say along with ajax we have the best youth development in europe at the least

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    because juve like to nurture their talent thru experience in top divisions at clubs where they r likey to play often, unlike arsenal who rush them in, which is why when it matter the quality and experience of their opponents show thru, juve are developing players for the future, and its fair to say along with ajax we have the best youth development in europe at the least
    When did the last player from our youth system became a first-team regular?

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
    It's not easy to find the right path between youth developement and being as competetive as possible. We cannot have only youth players on the bench, then we are in trouble when 3 or 4 starting players are injured, suspended or out of form. On the other side it doesn't make any sense to have a two substitutes for one position who are both quite old while spending huge money on a youth system and not using the talent. I hope at the end of the season we say good bye to players like Birindelli, Tudor, Leggrotaglie, Giannichedda (he will retire anyway, I think) and keep some young players (at least Paro, Marchisio, Palladino, Bojinov plus we will have Criscito). I think we used too many average old (foreign) players in the past.

Paro and Marchisio will be substitutes for Zanetti plus a new central midfielder (I hope!).
    Criscito will be substitute for central defence.
    Palladino and Bojinov (if we keep him) will remain their places as substitutes in the striker division.

This would mean we give 5 young player the chance for developement with Juve in Serie A. This is enough.

I don't see places for De Ceglie (with the wings beeing covered with Marchionni and Brazzo), Venitucci, Piccolo or this Paolucci guy. They will go on loan.

Tobias

Guerriero
    Sep 20, 2006
    I think its good for him and us, for him to be loaned and geting a regular start rather than siting on the betch its the only way he can improve. Seems like we got so many players loaned out, does anybody know how many players we loaned out who they are and how they doing in those clubs.

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    Yes, but that is because we don´t have better options, I can assure you if it wasn´t for Calciopoli Paro would still be playing in Siena.

In general, Juve doesn´t trust their youngsters.
    Agreed, and I think it's a really bad choice

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    Paolucci reveals United interest Tuesday 30 January, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus owned striker Michele Paolucci has admitted that he is a transfer target for Manchester United.

The forward has hit the headlines while on loan at Ascoli after netting a brace in Sunday’s match with Messina, allowing his side to obtain a precious first away win of the season.

And now the Juventus youth product has admitted that he’s being watched by the Premiership pace setters.

“I have a contract with Juve until 2009 and I think I will return there next year, although my future does not only depend on me,” noted Paolucci.

“I am wanted by Manchester United and I am aware that I might be able to leave Juve two years in advance.

“I would be happy to immediately accept Manchester United’s offer, but Juventus will be the ones to decide.”

Paolucci has won rave reviews for his form of late – after netting four in his last four games – and he’s hoping he can aid Ascoli’s fight against relegation.

“The comments flatter me, let’s say that I’m not bad in front of goal,” he noted. “However, I must still improve a lot, especially defensively.

“Now I want to finish the season in the best possible way, contributing to secure our Serie A safety.”

Source: http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jan30e.html

Heeh I'm sure we gonna regret if we sell Paloucci to Man Utd or some other premirship club

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
    Yes, but that is because we don´t have better options, I can assure you if it wasn´t for Calciopoli Paro would still be playing in Siena.

In general, Juve doesn´t trust their youngsters.
    Quoted in agreement. :agree:

Paolucci: "Adesso voglio finire la stagione nel migliore dei modi, dando il mio contributo per la salvezza. Il mio sogno, invece, è quello di indossare ancora la gloriosa maglia della Juve. Sono un ragazzo ambizioso e mi rendo conto di non essere ancora pronto per un'esperienza del genere. Un giorno, però, spero di tornare a Torino".

Paolucci : “Now I want to end the season in best of ways, contributing to the salvation. My dream is to wear the glorious Juventus jersey. I'm very ambitious and I know that I have to do a lot to be ready for them. One day I want to come back to Turin".
    This guy makes us love him by such a declaration. :heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)