Michele Di Gregorio - GK - Monza (41 Viewers)

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Some of his save compilations are super impressive and it will be nice to finally have a competent keeper on more standard wages. Woj had his moments but not for the price of his wages imo

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
In the future I hope we can find players on the rise but that hasn't hit the higher figures yet. The players we want, in smaller teams, are still expensive.
I hope we actually scout these players too. Those "on the rise" we buy we either sell cheaply or keep for too long.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
In my opinion we should sell Tek as this is our last chance, and let’s not ignore his salary. That’s the sustainable option imo.
I don't know who would pay any kind of transfer fee for him. Much less offer him a similar salary to the point he'd agree to the transfer.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
In my opinion we should sell Tek as this is our last chance, and let’s not ignore his salary. That’s the sustainable option imo.
You can't get rid of all experienced players in one summer.

And thanks to Tici, he's getting a payrise this year lol. He's not going to get the money we're offering elsewhere so he'll see out his contract and then leave.

Jun 16, 2020
You can't get rid of all experienced players in one summer.

And thanks to Tici, he's getting a payrise this year lol. He's not going to get the money we're offering elsewhere so he'll see out his contract and then leave.
Although I value having experience in a team I don’t think that his experience outweighs his qualities or the costs. He’s not a bad keeper but not to hard to replace.

I could also live with the option of selling both Tek and Perin, to invest in a quality keeper and sign a second GK who brings a layer of leadership and experience to the team. A bit like Sirigu when Italy won the Euro’s.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 14, Guests: 27)