Michel Platini (12 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
The head of the uefa cannot make controversial statements that obviously favor the opinion of a club. He'd lose alot of support and leverage if that would happen.

Instead, he will never say anything bad about us. Or just say who he favors in a game, thats it.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Platini's a corrupt fuck. For someone who despises teams like City, PSG, and Monaco you really don't seem to have a problem with him.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Nov 1, 2002
Fuck Platini, whenever he talk about Juve he say crap

“These are the supporters, but then there is the justice system and certain rules that took those titles away. We must always choose justice. Juve paid the price, but soon enough they will get 31 or 30.

justice system???!!! seriously :sergio: is he deaf and couldn't tell the difference between FIGC and the "Justice system" or too corrupted to accept it?

- - - Updated - - -

Just one article out of many: http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/samuel-luckhurst/michel-platini-uefa-presidency_b_2283189.html

And I don't see why "everyone" in UEFA being corrupt is an excuse for Platini. He's a fat fuck who is adding to the detriment of football as a sport at the same level as Blatter.
exactly :tup:

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
In an exclusive interview with Sky Sports, the former Juventus player, now president of UEFA, Michel Platini spoke about various topics related to football and Juventus. Here are excerpts deemed important.

JUVENTUS TALE - "It is difficult to bring out a person from a group. I think Andrea Agnelli did a good job, as one who chose Conte has made ​​a good choice, as those who took the players have made good choices. A club is not a single person, it is not just a player. Prior to Juve, we spoke only of the players, today we talk about the coach. The stars of the Juve players have always been until we talk to the coach. It is not so good. I think Conte is important, but it's the players who win the games. "

ANDREA Agnelli - "He has the same passion as the Avvocato, but most shows. He's younger, more aggressive in his remarks. It's a beautiful thing to have found, after a few years, a Agnelli head of Juve. "

29 OR 31 Scudetti? - "I understand the people, they are crazy about Juventus and do not want to lose two Scudetti. These are tifosi, but besides there is justice and rules that have withdrawn titles. We always choose righteousness. "

RACISM - "Italy is like all countries, it is not racist. But there are stupid people who want to make a little political. It is difficult to manage people who go to the stadium to problems of racism or violence. It becomes complicated when there are 80,000 people. Rocchi is what (the referee suspended the match Milan-Roma, nldr) is part of common sense. I commend him for having suspended the game, he did well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 5)