Michel Bastos - LW - Olympique Lyonnais (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
yeah

in a recent interview he mentioned that he regretted leaving Juve and that he AND the management made some mistakes(including transfer policy etc),google it,i'm to lazy to search for it :oops:

OP
DVS

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
  • Thread Starter #2,368
    yeah

in a recent interview he mentioned that he regretted leaving Juve and that he AND the management made some mistakes(including transfer policy etc),google it,i'm to lazy to search for it :oops:
    Ya no need I think I remember reading up on it. Honestly I wouldn't mind him coming back but I do understand Beppe for creating his own view

Jul 1, 2010
    :touched: we could have built a Juve similar to Lippi's era with DD
    i've thought about it so many times,ranieri zacc del neri are mediocre coaches.
    DD,and Conte are so different.Ferrara was a mystery

imagine Juve in DD's hands from 2006 till now,he could have done wonders :cry:
    Don't get too excited about Conte, he hasn't proven anything yet.

It looks like he knows what he's doing though.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
    DD was way more experienced than Conte
    he had done wonders with Monaco back in 2004. CL final

conte has 2 promotions with Bari and Siena..time will tell,i'm optimistic
    bottom line is,he cant be worse than gigi del blacks

Hist

Founder of Hism
    Jan 18, 2009
    Our biggest mistake after calciopoli is letting Didier go. Would love him back one day.
    Actually hiring Ciro is our biggest mistake. Ranieri took the squad to the highest it can reach. We just needed a step up in coaching quality rather than a step down. We could have kept him and improved the squad so that Ranieri can make the new players blend in and then went for a big coach.

Jul 1, 2010
    Actually hiring Ciro is our biggest mistake. Ranieri took the squad to the highest it can reach. We just needed a step up in coaching quality rather than a step down. We could have kept him and improved the squad so that Ranieri can make the new players blend in and then went for a big coach.
    The Pep effect :cry:

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
    :agree:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    you must come from the most homophobic area in the world if you consider it queer for a man to say its harsh to wish another chap dead because of an opinion on a football team...I often tell my brotherly mates I love them, as they do to me, and equally often when we are drunk, we kiss on the cheek...lots of hugs and kisses all round...to you, again, likely 'very queer'...yet they are the most masculine kinda men you could come across, many of them street fighters or ex soldiers. You know, kyle...some people are simply mature and have managed to remove their mindset from the locker room at primary school, as they enter their late 20s and beyond...i guess its more common for my closest italian brotherly mate to tell him he loves me. but that is more paternal I reckon...such relations to a spastic child are 'gay' or 'queer', but to an adult, are the sign of close creatures who are often affectionate...

anyway, as always, kyle, thats a brilliant post, brother!
    San Francisco? Yea ok buddy.

And I'm sorry but yea this part was really fucking queer: " and equally often when we are drunk, we kiss on the cheek...lots of hugs and kisses all round...to you, again, likely 'very queer'...yet they are the most masculine kinda men you could come across, many of them street fighters or ex soldiers."

May 22, 2007
    Hiring Ciro was probably a big mistake, but the biggest mistake since Calciopoli has to be the summer transfer window in 2009. A switch of system without buying the correct players (I'm looking at fullbacks and midfield). Should have probably kept the 4-4-2 as well, would have taken less money to make effective.

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    San Francisco? Yea ok buddy.

And I'm sorry but yea this part was really fucking queer: " and equally often when we are drunk, we kiss on the cheek...lots of hugs and kisses all round...to you, again, likely 'very queer'...yet they are the most masculine kinda men you could come across, many of them street fighters or ex soldiers."
    :lol: The drunk part makes it so gay, in Europe it's ok to kiss another dude on the cheek. Why do it when you're drunk though?

But yeah, Deschamps is my favorite. Hope he comes back sometime soon.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    No doubt about it, the summer transfer window of 2009 was our biggest fuck up.

Grazie Alessio Secco. Sacked Ranieri and brought in an inexperienced coach, totally changed our system of play, overpaid for players and barely strengthened the team in important areas.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)