Michel Bastos - LW - Olympique Lyonnais (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I think its because this deal became a open and shut case once Roma realized he wasnt going to stay. Roma were willing to bargain and Marotta finished the deal rather quickly even though its technically not official yet. While Vargas and bastos is more complicated due to Lyon not willing to bargain and we all know Fiorentina are not going to make is easy on us signing one of their best players. Losing Vucinic because of taking to long with either Bastos or Vargas would of just been idiotic.
That actually makes sense, we are rather moving instinctively rather than logically.
Instead of getting what we need, we grab what we can, we represent the very definition of amateurism...
we dont act, we react, we dont plan, but are getting carried away by random incidents.

OP
DVS

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
  • Thread Starter #2,330
    That actually makes sense, we are rather moving instinctively rather than logically.
    Instead of getting what we need, we grab what we can, we represent the very definition of amateurism...
    we dont act, we react, we dont plan, but are getting carried away by random incidents.
    Negotiations are so cut and dry. Timing is a big thing and nothing works according to plan. To say Juve are amateurisitic because they aren't grabbing the cream of the crop as they used to isn't right

xkorpyon

Jan 13, 2008
    I'm portuguese, so it's easy to me to recognise Porto's players ;) and i saw half of the game.
    In the first half, Bastos didn't play well. Hulk was the player that i had liked most.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Negotiations are so cut and dry. Timing is a big thing and nothing works according to plan. To say Juve are amateurisitic because they aren't grabbing the cream of the crop as they used to isn't right
    no, i m saying it because we dont buy what we need and we keep buying what we dont...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)