Michel Bastos - LW - Olympique Lyonnais (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
no, i m saying it because we dont buy what we need and we keep buying what we dont...

Yeah, we totally dont solve the problem of the fullbacks with licht and ziegler, totally dont solve the problem of no backline leader with lugano, totally dont solve the problem of crazy melo with promising vidal, creativity in attack with vucinic, and leftwing with the LW thats comming up

please die

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
A harsh and horrible way to virtually chat with a chap who never insults anyone on here, always is interested in nothing other than Juve, and often gives decent analysis of our problems. I mean i can understand people wishing an early demise to some members, but not Cron!

Jul 1, 2010
A harsh and horrible way to virtually chat with a chap who never insults anyone on here, always is interested in nothing other than Juve, and often gives decent analysis of our problems. I mean i can understand people wishing an early demise to some members, but not Cron!
Don't tell me you're not annoyed by his extreme pessimism.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
you must come from the most homophobic area in the world if you consider it queer for a man to say its harsh to wish another chap dead because of an opinion on a football team...I often tell my brotherly mates I love them, as they do to me, and equally often when we are drunk, we kiss on the cheek...lots of hugs and kisses all round...to you, again, likely 'very queer'...yet they are the most masculine kinda men you could come across, many of them street fighters or ex soldiers. You know, kyle...some people are simply mature and have managed to remove their mindset from the locker room at primary school, as they enter their late 20s and beyond...i guess its more common for my closest italian brotherly mate to tell him he loves me. but that is more paternal I reckon...such relations to a spastic child are 'gay' or 'queer', but to an adult, are the sign of close creatures who are often affectionate...

anyway, as always, kyle, thats a brilliant post, brother!

OP
DVS

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
  • Thread Starter #2,358
    tbh wishing someone to die cause of their pessimism is a bit harsh, its not like cronios is comparable to someone like guido rossi and moratti who actually deserve to die.
    TBH I think Cron's extreme pessimism comes because he expects Juve to be on top of the world at all times. When he see this not happening he goes into bitch mode. If we all had those high expectations coupled with knowing the reality of where this club is going Juve would be that much better.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    TBH I think Cron's extreme pessimism comes because he expects Juve to be on top of the world at all times. When he see this not happening he goes into bitch mode. If we all had those high expectations coupled with knowing the reality of where this club is going Juve would be that much better.
    tbh bianconero81 fucks me off more, i've never really had a problem with cron, but then again i rarely read his extensive posts, i just can't stand bianconero81's constant bitch whining how it is Juve's divine right that we should only have the best and that our history alone is enough to attract that sort of calibre in quality, then uses childish insults if you dare challenge his argument (lack of it rather)

OP
    DVS

DVS

Must be patient
    Nov 13, 2008
  • Thread Starter #2,360
    tbh bianconero81 fucks me off more, i've never really had a problem with cron, but then again i rarely read his extensive posts, i just can't stand bianconero81's constant bitch whining how it is Juve's divine right that we should only have the best and that our history alone is enough to attract that sort of calibre in quality, then uses childish insults if you dare challenge his argument (lack of it rather)
    On another note I wouldn't mind Bastos on the left side :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)