Michel Bastos - LW - Olympique Lyonnais (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Juventino[RUS];3161750 said:
Ye and they say that Conte don't want him......i wonder.......maybe he knows how 2 use Martinez properly on the field :sergio:
we are obviously finding it hard to sell Martinez at a reasonable price, so I guess he will be staying. Unless we manage to include him in a deal for Silvestre with Catania.

May 22, 2007
Juventino[RUS];3161755 said:
It's new rules in Calcio since next season! U can sign 2 non-eu players! 1 vidal and 2 is Bastos i hope
If a player can receive EU citizenship, then you might as well tell him to get it so that if an opportunity in the market arises later on you're not out of the race because of the rule.

Mar 9, 2006
If a player can receive EU citizenship, then you might as well tell him to get it so that if an opportunity in the market arises later on you're not out of the race because of the rule.
is it true that if u r non-eu player but u spent a 1 loan season in serie a, u can be signed no matter what? im askin because 1 guy said 2 me that we were able to sign Caceres last summer for 11 mln euros and this right does not apply to him

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Bit weird this deal.. Whenever it seems dead, his agent says there is nothing new but we're still interested, or some shit like that. :confused:

I figured we were waiting for his passport at first, but wasn't he supposed to get that ages ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)