Michel Bastos - LW - Olympique Lyonnais (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Cuz id like to see him here!!Why else?

And it would really piss off the purple rats!!!!
Right. If we aren't convinced in Bastos, just Vargas can be an equal replacement to him then. I don't see any others good LWs on the market that could have the quality to play for Juve. Just i'm not sure about Elia.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
What I dnt get is, Vargas is more of a crosser, while Bastos cuts in a lot more. So how can Conte feel the latter doesn't suit the system? If anything, we're getting rid of the headers like Amanda and Iaquinta. So shouldn't we have been going for the winger that cuts in a lot more and shoots? Krasic on the other hand can cross. I think Krasic Bastos as a pair will complement each other better than Krasic Vargas. And above that we'll also have an equally capable, LB on our hands if the need arises. Bastos is the better value for money purchase here IMO. And might even cost less.

javi_berti

May 1, 2005
What I dnt get is, Vargas is more of a crosser, while Bastos cuts in a lot more. So how can Conte feel the latter doesn't suit the system? If anything, we're getting rid of the headers like Amanda and Iaquinta. So shouldn't we have been going for the winger that cuts in a lot more and shoots? Krasic on the other hand can cross. I think Krasic Bastos as a pair will complement each other better than Krasic Vargas. And above that we'll also have an equally capable, LB on our hands if the need arises. Bastos is the better value for money purchase here IMO. And might even cost less.
i assume bastos won't be cheaper than vargas.

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
No doubt about that. But you got one thing wrong, Bastos is a magnificent crosser too.

This video shows a lil bit of his skills

i assume bastos won't be cheaper than vargas.
Bastos is 12-13m last time I heard ? I don't know about Vargas though.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
No doubt about that. But you got one thing wrong, Bastos is a magnificent crosser too.

This video shows a lil bit of his skills
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCP0nAYKyQA&feature=related

Bastos is 12-13m last time I heard ? I don't know about Vargas though.
Sure. Though I do think Vargas has a deadlier cross since the focus of his game is primarily along the touchline. Bastos is a good crosser too, but he goes for goal more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)