Michel Bastos - LW - Olympique Lyonnais (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Marotta and Agnelli should have just shut the fuck up when it came to talking about buying "champions". Too much talk from everyone in positions of power at our club, it's really fucking annoying.

They've set the bar high and no doubt 99% of fans will not be pleased with the players we end up with.
If so, then both of them should GTFO...

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
To be fair they couldn't exactly say: we're going to buy players we want and don't care if the fans like them! They have to make it seem that everyone we sign is worthy of the juve shirt!

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Then most fans would say why the fuck aren't we linked with anyone...why aren't we speaking about players? Its a lose-lose situation for them, till they sign massive players and gain the trust of the fans.

Don't get me wrong i preferred Moggi's way of buying players by saying absolutely nothing and just surprising everyone...but you get to do that through experience

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Then most fans would say why the fuck aren't we linked with anyone...why aren't we speaking about players? Its a lose-lose situation for them, till they sign massive players and gain the trust of the fans.

Don't get me wrong i preferred Moggi's way of buying players by saying absolutely nothing and just surprising everyone...but you get to do that through experience
And Marotta has no experience?!

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
RAMI¹⁰;3143961 said:
And Marotta has no experience?!
not at a club like juve! if you notice when he is being "cheap" its his experience with sampdoria, cause he had a very limited budget there! Most clubs knew that, so would not expect much from them, however at juve they expect a substantial bid!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

He can say something like "We are evaluating players on the market and will aim to raise the quality level of the team," or some crap like that to let the fans know that they are aware that the squad isnt good enough and they are aiming to reinforce it.

But no instead we get big promises, and big talk from Marotta/Elkann/Agnelli about "projects", "3 promised champions" (which is actually one champion now btw), and then have them list out which players we are after and then instantly make excuses as to why we wont land these players - not entering bidding wars, not enough money etc

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
I'm not saying he is without fault, just said that its almost impossible to please all the fans :lol:

Plus they count Pirlo as a champion...agnelli has said it quite a few times

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
The fees for Pepe, Motta, Quag and Matri are being paid over the course of 2-3 years IIRC, so there should still be a sizeable chunk of that supposed 70 million left?
12 point something million for this year's installments.

That leaves 57 point something.

Also revenue from sales to come in.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
not at a club like juve! if you notice when he is being "cheap" its his experience with sampdoria, cause he had a very limited budget there! Most clubs knew that, so would not expect much from them, however at juve they expect a substantial bid!
If he brought that small club mentality with him, then he should be sent back to Samp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)