Michel Bastos - LW - Olympique Lyonnais (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Its up to Conte, he must decide if we will play 4-2-4, 4-3-4 or 4-4-2 first, but he seems to be changing opinions every now and then...
At the beginning we were looking for a starter winger to deliver what Martinez cant and we were looking into Bastos/Vargas.
Then we were caught up with Inler/Pastore/Sanchez 4-3-3 thoughts.
Later on we were moved away from the winger thoughts and started the Aquero/Rossi 4-2-4 quest.

Now the dream is fading away, the trains have started and we see Pepe and Pirlo/Pazienza as starters in a 4-4-2.
And the winger rumors are firing up once again...
Thats what you expect for having a no one at your bench, with change minds with the frequency and direction the wind flows...

Anyways, Basots could work in both 4-2-4, 4-4-2 and any hybrid.
I guess we will have to choose our fund allocation first, after we commit the largest part of our budget to a new crowd hero...

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Can't we just get him already! Stop with the BS Marotta and pay up so some other team doesn't steal him. He's worth one of the EU places.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I guess you're right but when will he get it? My memory is a bit fuzzy but I think I remember reading a few weeks ago that he would get EU passport in two weeks. Is that correct? Maybe a couple of months.'

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
some guy over on VS reporting that this is a :donedeal:, for 12 million.

dunno how reliable he is but it's VS after all so we'll have to wait and see.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
some guy over on VS reporting that this is a :donedeal:, for 12 million.

dunno how reliable he is but it's VS after all so we'll have to wait and see.
Out of all guru reports, I wouldn't be surprised if this is true. Although I thought that the price may have been 1-2mil higher. So far this mercato, Juve and Bastos' agent have always stated that we are still interested and the negotiations are still ongoing. Hopefully it's true.

:xfinger:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
RAMI¹⁰;3143876 said:
12 mil for Bastos and 10 for Licht...Where are the rest of the 75mil going?! :shifty:
Here:

WΏΏdy;3143856 said:
Juventus - € 49.1m

Swiss defender Stephan Lichtsteiner from Lazio for a fee of €10m; Swedish midfielder Albin Ekdal from Bologna for a fee of €1.3m; Argentinean midfielder Sergio Almiron from Bari; Goalkeeper Matteo Trini from Lumezzane; Forward Alessandro Matri (permanent signing) from Cagliari for a fee of €15.5m; Forward Fabio Quagliarella (permanent signing) from Napoli for a fee of €10.5m; Defender Marco Motta (permanent signing) from Udinese for a fee of €3.8m; Midfielder Simone Pepe (permanent signing) from Udinese for a fee of €7.5m; Midfielder Andrea Pirlo on a free transfer from Milan; Danish defender Frederik Sorensen from Lyngby U19 for a fee of €0.5m; Midfielder Michele Pazienza on a free transfer from Napoli; Swiss defender Reto Ziegler on a free transfer from Sampdoria.
:sergio:

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
The fees for Pepe, Motta, Quag and Matri are being paid over the course of 2-3 years IIRC, so there should still be a sizeable chunk of that supposed 70 million left?

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
:agree: we're paying max. 12 mln for Matri and Co. so this leaves us with 75 - 10 -12 -12 (Bastos) = 41 mln for our star...

P.S not counting the sales (if we could sell any :p)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Marotta and Agnelli should have just shut the fuck up when it came to talking about buying "champions". Too much talk from everyone in positions of power at our club, it's really fucking annoying.

They've set the bar high and no doubt 99% of fans will not be pleased with the players we end up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)