Michel Bastos - LW - Olympique Lyonnais (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Nope, 70M was a cash injection not the budget.
I believe you are right. I don't know how much exactly it was (40, 50, 70 or 120 million) but it was a cash injection from the owners, similar to what Berlusconi often does in Milan.
Milan operate with a transfer budget, but from time to time Berlu as an owner contributes with his money and buys players (that's how they bought Ronaldinho and Ibrahimovic).

The cash injection approved some weeks ago is only an addition to the existing transfer budget. It's a question though how big the transfer budget was and how big the injection was. It's everyone's guess atm.

Imo, the "loan with rights to buy" guys were already planned in the transfer budget and they won't be paid from the cash injection from the owners.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Bastos may or may not be finalized. The deal is believed to be completed because Marotta met with Bastos' agent in a Milan Hotel. I don't think the negotiation with Lyon is completed though. There has been a lot of talk about Juve and Bastos and his agent but not actually between Juve and OL.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I feel like the Bastos deal would have a bearing on who we buy between Rossi and Aguero. Given thatbwe'd be spending less on this LW position, it seems a large remainder of the budget would go toward Aguero. Signing Rossi for 25, may have meant spending big on an LW of the level of Nani or Ribery. But I'd be perfectly fine with Bastos and Aguero too. Just conjecture, but still.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I feel like the Bastos deal would have a bearing on who we buy between Rossi and Aguero. Given thatbwe'd be spending less on this LW position, it seems a large remainder of the budget would go toward Aguero. Signing Rossi for 25, may have meant spending big on an LW of the level of Nani or Ribery. But I'd be perfectly fine with Bastos and Aguero too. Just conjecture, but still.
:xfinger:

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
RAMI¹⁰;3144349 said:
There's nothing exciting about him coming, Zak...
I'm using the same Logic as Baggio, Bastos coming here means no WC LW is coming , so the remaining of our Budget will be on Aguero.
WIshful thinking i know but it keeps me excited. .;)
plus Bastos is very good player, very good left foot something we lacked for years. can play on both flanks and has some nice pace. with him and Krasic, Pirlo will have some nice options to pass the ball.

Brujitas

Aug 21, 2010
Apart from all the talking about his abilities or his quality ( some people rate him- i sure do- , some don't)..... His left foot is just amazing... Power , accuracy , fucking great!!!!

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Man face it , Aguero won't come :cry: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)