Michel Bastos - LW - Olympique Lyonnais (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
How you got done deal in that week old article is beyond me. It said he'd probably sign by the weekend and that it's a hot trail. No confirmation in that article. I still think he will be a Juve player though.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I suspect we're going to use him as an LB though. He is a defensive winger, and I think while, he'd perfectly complement Krasic, Conte seems to prefer a more offensive option. Am a little confused though, coz we are saying Bastos is a done deal, and still hot on Vucinic trail so he can play out wide left. We certainly won't pay 15m for a bench player. Anyway, all said and done, good addition to the squad if done.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
I suspect we're going to use him as an LB though. He is a defensive winger, and I think while, he'd perfectly complement Krasic, Conte seems to prefer a more offensive option. Am a little confused though, coz we are saying Bastos is a done deal, and still hot on Vucinic trail so he can play out wide left. We certainly won't pay 15m for a bench player. Anyway, all said and done, good addition to the squad if done.
Why not we spend 15m for a bench player, if we do sign Quag, he cost about the same and he is coming for the bench role. We already sign Martinez for 12m for bench role, if we do not sign Pepe and sell off Martinez, i believe Bastos is in for the bench due to his versality whereby he can cover both flanks and even play as WB. Im still hoping for another star player for the wing if Bastos do sign.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Why not we spend 15m for a bench player, if we do sign Quag, he cost about the same and he is coming for the bench role. We already sign Martinez for 12m for bench role, if we do not sign Pepe and sell off Martinez, i believe Bastos is in for the bench due to his versality whereby he can cover both flanks and even play as WB. Im still hoping for another star player for the wing if Bastos do sign.
martinez, was probably gambled as the new left winger, but that went wrong.
else he wouldnt have spend 12mil on him

bastos would be good for the team, regardless of the formation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)