Michael Bradley (3 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
this just might be the thread that brings Andy back to Tuz...a little Azzurri USMNT trolling would do the trick.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
He's been his best this season, but it's too early to decide if he'll continue. Though if he plays continually like he did against Italy, he's got a bright future.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Two things to be said:

1) I'm sick of seeing links with any player that comes out with a good display against us

2) Our midfield position is pretty much all sorted out, especially if Pogba is ours. Seriously, let's chase LBs, RW and a striker.

Bradley? Yeah he looks pretty nice, but I didn't watch him so many times to judge.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yeah, he's a really good player. Stop hating just because he's American. Id take him over Rossi any day of the week, and yeah, he's better than Nainggolan.

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #34
    Two things to be said:

1) I'm sick of seeing links with any player that comes out with a good display against us

2) Our midfield position is pretty much all sorted out, especially if Pogba is ours. Seriously, let's chase LBs, RW and a striker.

Bradley? Yeah he looks pretty nice, but I didn't watch him so many times to judge.
    You of all people should know that this isn't a transfer thread :D
    Yeah, he's a really good player. Stop hating just because he's American. Id take him over Rossi any day of the week, and yeah, he's better than Nainggolan.
    They don't even play in the same position, wtf :lol:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    Two things to be said:

:tup:

woah woah woaaaah woah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)