Michael Ballack? (25 Viewers)

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
ßömßärdiër said:
Anyone in here who think they know more about MY team, then say it to my face. I don't try to tell anyone on here anything about Juve, because it is not my club, but when you ask me about one of our players and tell me I'm wrong, that just makes any of you an asshole.

Listen to me, not to your own lack of knowledge.
Hold your horses, banji. Youre a layer.....That BS about not trying to tell anyone about Juve because is not your team is not true...you has made many comments about Juve players and nobody has denied you the right to do that....

so, next time, put your ass where your mouth is....;)

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 12, 2004
Watch it tex-mex, I say the right things about the Juve players, I don't say Neddie is a DM and you say no, then I say yes, who am I to really know?

That is what I am talking about, I am talking about one of my players, then someone tells me I am wrong? Not cool.

OP
Juventinoo

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
  • Thread Starter #263
    ßömßärdiër said:
    Watch it tex-mex, I say the right things about the Juve players, I don't say Neddie is a DM and you say no, then I say yes, who am I to really know?

That is what I am talking about, I am talking about one of my players, then someone tells me I am wrong? Not cool.
    ok so u know better then, just one question, can Ballack plays infront of Vieira and Emo....and could contribute in our creativity, also....can we say he is Pirlo type Model ?

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
    ßömßärdiër said:

Burkeybabe, read your post....and think a little...what does this forum is about ?

Not cool if somebody contradicts you??? because Munchen is your team?? when do you bought him??

BTW, Nick style of arguing doesnt fit you. Please, drink at least two 40 before posting in here, probably will give you the right prospective.....

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
    ßömßärdiër said:

Burkeybabe, read your post...and think a little...what does this forum is about??

Please, drink at least two 40 before posting...it will help you..;)

Sianconero

Dec 13, 2005
    Ballak is an effective and good player but we don't need him. We have nedved that plays very well just remember his openning goal to roma and his wnderful head to Lazio last night. And his goal to Inter he's a good player I think we should Look for a Deffender for example William Gallas.

Theodore

Big,Brute,PowerfulStriker
    Dec 5, 2005
    it`s all in capello`s hand,
    if he feel he need ballack, i think he can discuss it with moggi,
    but, like i say, that`s not capello style to plays player like ballack

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)