Miccoli <---> Zanetti (1 Viewer)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
the problem is that we dont need both , neither micolli or zanetti , lets exchange him for other player from inter , but who?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
What a waste it would be of using Miccoli as a pawn for Zanetti? There are so many better, more useful alternatives for every position out there on the market, that we could swap Miccoli with. And we go ahead to choose the untalented Mr. Zanetti.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
What a waste it would be of using Miccoli as a pawn for Zanetti? There are so many better, more useful alternatives for every position out there on the market, that we could swap Miccoli with. And we go ahead to choose the untalented Mr. Zanetti.
totally agree, tah deal would be a total waste.

I see only stankovic or possibly recoba as a possible swap...anyone else is shite AND/or unrealistic.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
true John. But I don't want either Stankovic or Zanetti. I want Pizarro :p
2shay :D ...i dont really want any inter players but pizzaro woulda been nice.

OP
arc

arc

Mar 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #10
    exactly, both of them are useless to us, we should send miccoli somewhere else, and one thing i cant understand, wy are after zanetti, is he better than tacchinard, appiah or blasi?

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    We could so easily use miccoli to trade for a much better player than Zanetti. I would hate if we got him in trade for miccoli and im sure most of you guys reading this are too!
    We already have decent def/mid cover so why introduce another one. Also i dont mind bringing in experienced players in but we seem to be making a bit of a trend of it lately. Start bringing in the younger stars of the future. So we gonna release a young player in miccoli for and old retireing git in zanetti.

No thanks!!

Marion

Jul 3, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Moggi D'Messiah ] ++
    We could so easily use miccoli to trade for a much better player than Zanetti. I would hate if we got him in trade for miccoli and im sure most of you guys reading this are too!
    We already have decent def/mid cover so why introduce another one. Also i dont mind bringing in experienced players in but we seem to be making a bit of a trend of it lately. Start bringing in the younger stars of the future. So we gonna release a young player in miccoli for and old retireing git in zanetti.

No thanks!!
    Totally agree...

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    Read this one guys...

Duplice scambio Juventus - Inter?
    31.07.2005 16.38 di Ilario Imparato
    Insistente la voce che nelle ultime ore vorrebbe all'Inter il funambolo Fabrizio Miccoli e il difensore Giorgio Chiellini. I due talenti juventini arriverebbero alla corte di Moratti in cambio di Marco Materazzi e Cristiano Zanetti (da sempre pupillo di Fabio Capello).
    In tal prosposito Luciano Moggi non conferma, ma neanche smentisce.

Micco and Chiellini---out.

Zanetti adn Matrix---in.

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    But you guys are missing the point that players that Capello will dream of having in his team will always include Panucci, Zanetti and above all Emerson , so that not too unrealistic. It would not be anything that will ever occur to me but i aint the manager

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Roman ] ++
    Read this one guys...

Duplice scambio Juventus - Inter?
    31.07.2005 16.38 di Ilario Imparato
    Insistente la voce che nelle ultime ore vorrebbe all'Inter il funambolo Fabrizio Miccoli e il difensore Giorgio Chiellini. I due talenti juventini arriverebbero alla corte di Moratti in cambio di Marco Materazzi e Cristiano Zanetti (da sempre pupillo di Fabio Capello).
    In tal prosposito Luciano Moggi non conferma, ma neanche smentisce.

Micco and Chiellini---out.

Zanetti adn Matrix---in.
    :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)