Miccoli, Mutu, Cassano (1 Viewer)

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
That's true. Cassano has developed quite well at Roma and at Juve he will have the chance to develop even further like Zlatan this during this year.
imo he hasnet developed as much as he could of ...if he was at parma he woulda developed far more.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Miccoli snubs ‘tragic’ Juventus Tuesday 28 June, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fiorentina’s Fabrizio Miccoli has used the word ‘tragedy’ to describe his possible return to Juventus.

The attacker may become a Juve player by the end of the week after the two clubs failed to resolve his future last night.

"I don’t want to go back to Juventus," he said. "I was hoping that Fiorentina would buy me but I don’t know what will happen now. Going back to Turin would be like a tragedy.

"I don’t think Juventus asked too much for me. I was prepared for everything but not this situation."

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++

no way, he's gonna kill someone or bomb the lockers if he is allowed anywhere near Delle Alpi

Moggi may just be willing to to take such a risk given Miccoli's recent non-stop ramblings about Juventus. There wont be a better way to punish him, than make his worst nightmare come true.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)