Miccoli, Mutu, Cassano (2 Viewers)

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
well there wouldn't be a problem with 4-3-3, which he'd obviously play with all those forwards. He's not stupid.

Milan next season:
Shevchenko Gilardino
Kaká

Crespo, Inzaghi

:undecide:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++

Miccoli's half is around 8-10M IMO. They paid us 7,5M for one half last year. So 5 + 9 = 14. That's quite his price.

Don't forget we had Mutu for free: 14 - 0 = 14M netto!

so that would be:

Fiorentina pay us 5M plus Miccoli's half for Mutu.
We give Miccoli 100% + 11M for Cassano.

EDIT: Wait a minute I read the Channel4 article and it says:

Roma want 11M £ (that's about 16M Euro) . with no swap at all.
Fiorentina would offer 5M £ for the rest of Miccoli :yuck:
The 6 M£ should be raised with the sell of Zalayeta.

So we end up with: Zlatan - Trez - DP - Mutu - Cassano

:D
i dont believe in the 11M £ offer its totaly unrealistic,
we ve been kind on Taddei,Kuffur,Nonda but i dont believe they can make a 30-16=14mil discount,
i hope Moggi magics worked and its true.

So stick up with this scenario,thats what this thread is about isnt it?

-Miccoli's 50%=7.5mil=> Micco's 100% is about 15mil euros,
Miccoli had a nice year with Fiorentina and we know they need him,
so there was a thought asking more for his other half,
but Fiorentina was fast enough ,knowing that Micco dont want a juve return, to declare we only give 5M £ ,
we asked more ,they offered less,
the deal will be completed in a middle price,
probably the original one,
they also have to pay Maresca's half and we will pay Chiellini's half wich they dont want it to happen,
one way or the other, we have great bargain powers on Fiorentina,
its complicated, so i consider we will take the fair 7,5mil we sould get,
that makes his price 7.5+7.5=15mil euros

Now if they wont pay that half(7.5mil) to keep him and pay only 5mil to own100% of a probably even better solution,
how come, they dont have a profit?
They will walk away with 2.5mil profit,no debts and a better/more valuable player

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by pecker ] ++
well there wouldn't be a problem with 4-3-3, which he'd obviously play with all those forwards. He's not stupid.

Milan next season:
Shevchenko Gilardino
Kaká

Crespo, Inzaghi

:undecide:
u could say they had 3.5 finishers there

and we hardly have one(treze):down:

we will create, but they will sure finish their chances:down:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++

First of all we don't even have Cassano yet and the transfer market has just started.

So how can anyone say that Capello is mixing things up when we don't even know what's gonna happen?? You DP fans really hate Capello eh? ;)
I know we don't have Cassano yet Zizou, but we are close If am not mistaken, I meant by Capello mixing stuff, 1st because he stated we don't need any FW, yet we'll sign Cassano Soon, though Moggi could be doing his tricks, 2nd what we'll do with all these attackers we got Incase Cassano Came.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Cassano can't play in midfield. He's a forward/striker and should not be sacrificed in midfield.
He sacrificed his midfield abilities in Roma because of Totti and the lack of attackers,(Juve's interest sould be above Cassano's interest, he sould serve the team were needed)
he is still young he can adapt him self to a new team and place,
he can be our Kaka in a 4-3-1-2 system,
or find a midfielder spot on a 3-5-2 system
and change a system to a trident like 4-3-3,3-4-3 during a much when needed an extra attacker without making a substitution,
we will have many solutions,
cap will love those headaches,
if he have the courage to try them out

and we can always swap treze for Vieira and Cole if we decide Zlatan can turn into our finisher(he is also young and may change habbits too,his 15 goals this year)

or a more realistic loss of Mutu(who can also turned into midfielder) to Fiorentina

Sep 1, 2002
Cassano's is going to be playing exactly where DP now plays.
Dp will find himself on the bench more and more in the coming season.
If I am right, and I think I am, Dp will be bright enough to see this and ask to leave.
That my friends is what Capello and most of all Moggi want!

Boksic

May 11, 2005
i dont see why people are arguing that Cassano is worth more than 11 million pounds! That is a huge transfer these days, especially if it is straight cash (eg not £6million+a player valued at 5 million) which is attractive. Also, Cassano has a contract which will run out next season and so Roma will get nothing for him if he leaves on a Bosman. On top of that you get a player who is fiery to say the least and has not played at his best last season.

IMO £11 million pounds is a fair price

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
11M £ means about 16mil euros,
Cassano values atleast 30mil euros,
because that was the highest Inter bid,
any less Real could handle

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Switch Mutu to the left wing, put Nedved on the bench, and start with Ibra and Cassano upfront. Trez can come on as super sub. Del Piero can chill with his new team mates in London. While Zalayeta shows his new team and the world, hes worth more than 5m.

Sep 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Switch Mutu to the left wing, put Nedved on the bench, and start with Ibra and Cassano upfront. Trez can come on as super sub. Del Piero can chill with his new team mates in London. .
I hadn't heard that the Spurs were after DP.

Geof

May 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
I am surprised that miccoli half is 8-10 ml while cassano full price is 11 ml ???
11Million Pounds! the 8-10Million is Euros

11M pounds: +/- 16Mill Euros. his contract ends after this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)