Miccoli, Mutu, Cassano (2 Viewers)

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
What do you guys think: A new option has opened. Mutu to fiorentina in exchange for miccoli and 5 mil, miccoli +15m to roma for cassano. I think that it really sucks if i would be in miccoli's play i would change to a terorist and destroy juve. and also i hope mutu stays

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Channel4 says it's going to be 11m meaning that we keep Mutu. I wonder what we're going to do with Trezeguet, Ibrahimovic, Cassano, Del Piero and Mutu. Even if Capello rotates the forwards and/or plays Mutu in midfield, he's not going to be able to keep everyone happy. DP's Juve days could be done.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
This move althought it sounds complicated its the most logic,
there were never again rumors for 11mil only on Cassano,
thats totaly unrealistic,
Roma had a 30mil bid from Inter,
why take only so little,
they aim at a new,fresh for them talent to replace Cassano's place,
Miccoli worths about 15mil+15mil cash= 30 mil the money Roma are willing to sell Cassano.

From Fiorentna's point of view,
Mutu worths about15mil and they pay only 5mil+Miccoli's half definitly less than 10mil, they have profit there
and maybe Mutu has a brighter future than Miccoli

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Channel4 says it's going to be 11m meaning that we keep Mutu. I wonder what we're going to do with Trezeguet, Ibrahimovic, Cassano, Del Piero and Mutu. Even if Capello rotates the forwards and/or plays Mutu in midfield, he's not going to be able to keep everyone happy. DP's Juve days could be done.
I dont see how Del Piero is going to stay now. Its not practical either. With the sale of Zala, we in all likelihood are going to have a four striker lineup comrpising Mutu, Cassano, Ibra and Trezeguet. One of the best on paper, in recent memory.

Geof

May 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Cronios ] ++From Fiorentna's point of view,
Mutu worths about15mil and they pay only 5mil+Miccoli's half definitly less than 10mil, they have profit there and maybe Mutu has a brighter future than Miccoli
Miccoli's half is around 8-10M IMO. They paid us 7,5M for one half last year. So 5 + 9 = 14. That's quite his price.

Don't forget we had Mutu for free: 14 - 0 = 14M netto!

so that would be:

Fiorentina pay us 5M plus Miccoli's half for Mutu.
We give Miccoli 100% + 11M for Cassano.

EDIT: Wait a minute I read the Channel4 article and it says:

Roma want 11M £ (that's about 16M Euro) . with no swap at all.
Fiorentina would offer 5M £ for the rest of Miccoli :yuck:
The 6 M£ should be raised with the sell of Zalayeta.

So we end up with: Zlatan - Trez - DP - Mutu - Cassano

:D

Juve-Nuts

May 31, 2005
the reason roma probably want so little for Cassano is:

A) We probly had something to do with Nonda's transfer
B) Because Cassano only has 1 year left on his contract, Roma Cant expect to sell him for £30mill as he can move next year on a free coz he clearly isnt going to sign a new contract

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Capello is mixing things up alot, I bet he's lost also.

I mean having, Mutu,Trezeguet,Zlatan,Del Piero and Maybe Cassano...

Are we gonna Move Mutu to Midfield, what will happen to Nedved?

Things are really mixed, and last night Moggi stated that he's no longer interested in Cassano....

FFS, AM LOST.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
No! Why waste them?? They're forwards. Send DP to midfield maybe he'll do something there but not Mutu or Cassano.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
Capello is mixing things up alot, I bet he's lost also.

I mean having, Mutu,Trezeguet,Zlatan,Del Piero and Maybe Cassano...

Are we gonna Move Mutu to Midfield, what will happen to Nedved?

Things are really mixed, and last night Moggi stated that he's no longer interested in Cassano....

FFS, AM LOST.
First of all we don't even have Cassano yet and the transfer market has just started.

So how can anyone say that Capello is mixing things up when we don't even know what's gonna happen?? You DP fans really hate Capello eh? ;)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
What, Mutu and Cassano are forwards and Del Piero isn't? :irritate:
That's my point. Cos I can't understand why people are saying that Mutu or Cassano should play in midfield when they're not.

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
FFS, people are stressing over Capello's problems...its his problem, he is the coach, we should just relax and watch this space.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)