Miccoli leaving JUVE??? (5 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Zlatan can play in both Trezeguet's and Del Piero's spot. He can play in a more forward role like David's, and also play as a second striker, much like he did with Ajax. With Zlatan here, Miccoli wouldn't get that much playing time so its right for him to move elseware and gain more experiance. Thats what he needs.
Yea but y couldnt we loan him out? this way if he plays well his value goes up and we lose out when buying him back, and if he plays crap we will buy him back for nothing and wont use him because he hasnt proved himself, a loan makes more sense, infact keeping him on makes more sense

Buy on AliExpress.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
So, lets suppous, just suppoust that giving Miccoli to Fiorentina is not a bad move... why not loaning him??? why selling half of his contract!!!!!
see it what you want, but this is the worst deal of the season!!!!!

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
++ [ originally posted by juventus2 ] ++
He would be lucky if he would play in the coppa Italia with the signing of Zlatan.But Micolli has a lot of potential for the future(when Del Piero retires)
Miccoli is 25 already, time to stop being a prodigy and start delivering don't you think? :angel:

Aug 26, 2003
do you mean this serious?

the season is so long, look Del Piero and Trez (I like them both) but they got so easy an injury as no other players i know (ok Tudor) at least what we need is quality back up!!

I understand Miccoli's Situation he doesn't want to sit on bench, and with bringing Zlatan it is not getting better!

But IMO the club and CAPELLO should have convinced Miccoli that he is needed this is what i am missing!!

look at other clubs what strikers they have Inter: (Vieri, Adriano, Recoba, Martins, Cruz?)
Milan (Sheva, Inzaghi, Tomasson, Crespo)
Real (Owen, Ronaldo, Raul, Morientes,.)

all of them have at least 4 quality strikers and we have 3 (if Zlatan really joins) + Zalayeta..

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
So are we even getting a f**king replacement and if so its either gona be Inzaghi,Mutu or Tristan and what the f**k happened to Junkulovski.
Yep Moggi did promise us a suprise and this is it,he shoulda said it would be shocking not suprising

TroGeee

Jun 3, 2003
I can't believe this...
Moggi is stupid...With Del Piero out of form fot 2-3 years, we have no forwards...Bravo Moggi! Forget about Scudetto and UCL guys, we have no bench players...

Look at
-Real: Morientes, Ronaldo, Raul, Owen...
-Manchester: Van Nistelrooy, Alan Smith, Rooney, Saha
-Valencia: Mista, Di Vaio, Corradi, Angulo
-Barcelona: Etoo, Larsson, Ronaldinho, Guly

all the teams have 4-5 world-class strikers...

I have no problem with DP, but he is out of form and is overrated for years...He is not the DP in last 90's...With him and Zalayeta we have no chance.

Very very big mistake selling Micco...

May 28, 2004
I agree that it is sad that miccoli is leaving towards fiorentina, but it is only co-ownership so we can bring him back the same for cheillini.
Imagen miccoli chellini to play every sunday, it will be best for thier devolment.
Next summer i could well happen that we bye miccoli and cheillini back again, so dont be pissed on moggi & Co and zlatan.

So every body, support the club instead off dissing the club...FORZA JUVE

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I seriously believe that Fiorentina is a feeder club for us, I dont think we'll have any problems getting our players back from them.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
So tell me something... what if Fiorentina doesn want to sell their parts of the contract??? oh, and why are you soooo sure that either Miccolli or Chielinni will want to comeback so gladly!???

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Yes, they would. And I'm sure Fiorentina will be happy to cooperate with us, our good relations, IMO, go back to the Moretti transfer.

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
I seriously believe that Fiorentina is a feeder club for us, I dont think we'll have any problems getting our players back from them.
I agree Zlatan.I was telling this all along.And Chiellini,Maresca and Micolli all playing togethrt they will know each other moves

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Fiorentina r our bitter rivals, they hate us, the supportors hate us, i dont c y they wud sell us there best players and piss all the fans off, then again juve r doing the exact same thing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)