miccoli+Di Vaio > Zlatan (5 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
They didnt leave because of Zlatan, they left because of Del Piero.
And rightfully so I might add. Neither of them was good enough to be Del Piero's heir, so they had to leave.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

And rightfully so I might add. Neither of them was good enough to be Del Piero's heir, so they had to leave.

:howler:

Are you for real? they may not have been as good as Del Piero once was, but they are certanly better than he is now

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Did you see that pass towards Del Piero by Olivera against Real? he didnt even try to get to it. Any other player would have alt least made an effort to get to that ball, but no, not mr. Del Piero.
That, in fact, was a horrible pass. There's no point in going after a lost ball. I don't see Buffon jumping when a ball goes 50 metres wide.

Just for the record: any other player than Zlatan would at least tried to pass the ball to a teammate, but no, not mr.Ibrahimovic.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
That wasnt the bast of passes, but it was in range. Nedved, or Zambrotta, or Zlatan or Camo would have been able to get that ball, it wasnt that bad at all, it was in range ad he just tried.

And I suppose Zlatan has most assists because he doesnt pass. he might be selfish, but to say he doesnt pass at al is just criminal. Our best two chances were set up by him (besides the one he had).

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
That wasnt the bast of passes, but it was in range. Nedved, or Zambrotta, or Zlatan or Camo would have been able to get that ball, it wasnt that bad at all, it was in range ad he just tried.

And I suppose Zlatan has most assists because he doesnt pass. he might be selfish, but to say he doesnt pass at al is just criminal. Our best two chances were set up by him (besides the one he had).
and what about the last 10 minutes against Merdrid??? he was awful, almost unproffesional ....

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
He's not worth arguing with. If he says there is no other planet than earth and 50 years laters he's standing on mars, he'll still stick to he's theory.

Go Google or something Seven, its really fun!

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++

and what about the last 10 minutes against Merdrid??? he was awful, almost unproffesional ....
How can you possibly blame that on Zlatan? WE HAD NO PLAY IN MIDFIELD. Of course he sucked. Henry would suck in that condition, Shevchenko to, even Ronaldinho would. Don't blame it on the forwards, blame it on the midfield.

OP
tassard

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #75
    With those 2 our attack had something that we don't have now.Our attack had pace.Do you remember our 4-2 win over Real Sociedad in Delle Alpi the previews year.If yes you understand what i mean

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
    I'm pretty sure you blame Del Piero.
    Del Piero wasnt on in the last 10 minutes smartass.
    ++ [ originally posted by pecker ] ++
    But I guess its because its Del Piero were constantly arguing about. :D But I'll let him be for now, atleast for a couple of games. I'm extremly pleased with his performance recently.
    #1959 - the Real madrid match thread.

I don't. I really think he's performing better now than for years.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by pecker ] ++

How can you possibly blame that on Zlatan? WE HAD NO PLAY IN MIDFIELD. Of course he sucked. Henry would suck in that condition, Shevchenko to, even Ronaldinho would. Don't blame it on the forwards, blame it on the midfield.
    Dude, review the last 10 minutes of the game. Check what Zlatan do when he receives the ball....thats is what i call a bad attitude......

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    so after the new thread created for yr problem,
    lets get back to it
    zlatan is only ONE player he cant replace two,not econ/ly, neither in the first eleven.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)