miccoli+Di Vaio > Zlatan (1 Viewer)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
First of all Miccoli should not play as an attacker in any team. In modern football you cant have such a short player in penalty area. He should only be used as winger and I know Lippi did this last season when he played Miccoli on the right. His speed is his strongest weapon and he would really be useful to Barcelonas way of play.
Maybe he is solution to our creativity problems but I doubt he will return to Juve.
Zlatan has proven that he is worht every penny Juve spent on him because without him we would be on 5th position in the league. Iam 100% sure that Miccoli and Di vaio together wouldn be able to colect so many goals and assists which Zlatan has so far in the league.

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Amer ] ++
First of all Miccoli should not play as an attacker in any team. In modern football you cant have such a short player in penalty area. He should only be used as winger and I know Lippi did this last season when he played Miccoli on the right. His speed is his strongest weapon and he would really be useful to Barcelonas way of play.
Maybe he is solution to our creativity problems but I doubt he will return to Juve.
Zlatan has proven that he is worht every penny Juve spent on him because without him we would be on 5th position in the league. Iam 100% sure that Miccoli and Di vaio together wouldn be able to colect so many goals and assists which Zlatan has so far in the league.
Well said...

AGREE 100% !

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
Trez
Zalayeta

OUT

------------------------

Cassano
Gilardino

IN
sounds good but will never happen
anyway first think to do during the summer transfer persiod is to sell Trez, he is useless

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
What exactly does Del Piero have to do to convince you that he shouldn't be sold,Z?

- run 100 meters in under 30 seconds. Hell, I know he's damn slow, lets make it 40

- actually show some desire to do something

- not choke

- be involved in the buildup

- not fall down when an opposing player has hardly even looked at him

for starters.

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

- run 100 meters in under 30 seconds. Hell, I know he's damn slow, lets make it 40

- not choke

for starters.
Ya forget that he should win the golden ball, world cup and score at least a hatrick each time he play :groan:
And even if he did ya will still be able to find somthing new to critisize, I have notice how good r ya in this section....

Stu

Jul 14, 2002

- not choke

for starters.
Good, that means all he has to do is not choke in a couple of big games.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
At a number of things, yes he is, but Zlatan is better at holding up the ball, he's better with his back to goal, he's stronger and he's taller. Del Piero has the edge in passing, off the ball runs, crossing, decision making, set pieces, and technique. They both need to improve their finishing and Ibrahimovic has to work on his decision making because that is one of the things that is limiting him atm. He's a better dribbler than DP but because DP uses his brain he tends to be a bit more effective at times.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Good, that means all he has to do is not choke in a couple of big games.

Rightttt...

Right now he runs 100 meters in 59.85. I can eat my breakfast, brush my teeth do my hair and take a shit by the time he runs from one part of the field to the other, and not because I'm fast but because he's freaking slow.

And he's simply too weak. He used to (and still does, in Italy at least) get fouls just because he's Del Piero, but the refs have stopped helping him letely, especially in Europe. He'l fall if a player just touches him, and he's loosing the ball too much like that.

Did you see that pass towards Del Piero by Olivera against Real? he didnt even try to get to it. Any other player would have alt least made an effort to get to that ball, but no, not mr. Del Piero.

++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
At least Del Piero is better than Zlatan! :stuckup:

And if Del Piero said "bend over", you'd say "Yes sir, do you want me to make you breakfast in the morning as well?".

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004

Rightttt...

Right now he runs 100 meters in 59.85. I can eat my breakfast, brush my teeth do my hair and take a shit by the time he runs from one part of the field to the other, and not because I'm fast but because he's freaking slow.

And he's simply too weak. He used to (and still does, in Italy at least) get fouls just because he's Del Piero, but the refs have stopped helping him letely, especially in Europe. He'l fall if a player just touches him, and he's loosing the ball too much like that.

Did you see that pass towards Del Piero by Olivera against Real? he didnt even try to get to it. Any other player would have alt least made an effort to get to that ball, but no, not mr. Del Piero.

And if Del Piero said "bend over", you'd say "Yes sir, do you want me to make you breakfast in the morning as well?".
Right now he runs 100 meters in 12,3 seconds. That means you can eat your shit, brush your breakfast and do your asshair instead of lying about false timing speeds.
Zlaty, i remember when you were not so obsessed against DP. Antidelpieritis is corrodeing you. Go back to your normal being......;)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++

Right now he runs 100 meters in 12,3 seconds. That means you can eat your shit, brush your breakfast and do your asshair instead of lying about false timing speeds.
Zlaty, i remember when you were not so obsessed against DP. Antidelpieritis is corrodeing you. Go back to your normal being......;)

No, when my shit needs eating, you'll be the one I call.

And there is no way you can deny that Del Piero is amont the 4 slowest players in the team (which says a lot considering that the other 3 are Chimenti, Ferrara and Montero).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)