Mexes in Old Lady link (2 Viewers)

Juvefreak

Aug 25, 2002
I agree with you Andrea. I don't think Moggi will buy Trabelsi, Mexes, and Ferrari in the same summer, too.

We can hope that we will sign one of them (My favourite is Mexes)...
Instead of I think Moggi will buy some average players who are cheap, but I let suprise me...

Buy on AliExpress.com

venom

Oct 22, 2003
Well, what else will he buy if not cheap ones, we're not Chelsea, we're currently making deficit. Even if those current rumours would be true (Trez and DV leaving) we'd get one "star" -striker and -defender at most. I would not be surprised if C. Zenoni or Lavecchia would be next season's wing-back "acquisition".

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It seems that ythe battle for mesxes is between roma nd Us.......

Mexes cant go wrong and choose roma over us... that ould be insane.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
To return to Lavecchia, he's actually our only player there in Messina who get's regular playing time and I heard somewhere he's doing quite decent season also. Btw Messina is second in Serie B.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Do u think Messina will get promoted along with Palermo?
BTW, there will be 5 promoted teams at least, as next year, the Serie A will have 20 teams! :thumb:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++
WTF? :confused: (trademark) ;)
That means "If it is Allah's will"

btw the actual phrase wtf isn't your trademark, it's only when you haven't read any of the above posts, and ask things like "What's this thread about?" :)

Len

Feb 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

That means "If it is Allah's will"

btw the actual phrase wtf isn't your trademark, it's only when you haven't read any of the above posts, and ask things like "What's this thread about?" :)
How was I meant to know what that means?

OK, I agree that wtf isn't my trademark! But I hardly say 'Whats this thread about'! I say WTF :confused: a lot more, hence that should be my trademark....... as I use it often! :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
How was I meant to know what that means?
How am I? :)

OK, I agree that wtf isn't my trademark! But I hardly say 'Whats this thread about'! I say WTF :confused: a lot more, hence that should be my trademark....... as I use it often! :)
Don't go overboard though mate, I saw you saying "wtf (my trademark :D )" in like 10 threads now :D

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
don't get your hopes too high people.the chance of him coming is actually lower than you all think.30% at the most.

roma are not the only ones contending with us for his signature,contrary to popular belief.there are definitely richer and more appealing clubs in the race who have taken notice of this huge starlet.

Jul 28, 2002
man u, arsenal, chelsea (they will be), liverpool, barca, milan, inter, roma Real and maybe bayern and Us.

We need to pursude him that we are the best long term for him.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
apart from our french connections,i don't know what we have that the likes of milan,inter,real,man utd,arsenal and chelsea don't.

he'd walk straight into their setup just as he would into ours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)