Mexes in Old Lady link (4 Viewers)

Jul 28, 2002
ahh the great franco juve relationship...in the town where we have a holiday home, there is a italian restaurant, guesss what, they are french italian, and they support juventus its great... :D

arsenal imo are the only real french based team, liverpool try to be but arsenal are the current leasders their, but so many french greats have playeed for juve, and bben at their prime at juve.

Milan may have had papin, viera, desailly etc, but they were not really in their world beating prime...unlike zizou, platini deschamp etc etc..

Basically what im sayin is, mexes should come to us.

We're getting Mexes, we're getting Mexes, and Ferrari too! And Ferrari too!

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #303
    ++ [ originally posted by Glen ] ++
    For the record- I think it's more propable that we get one of the two + Gonzalo Rodriguez, and that would still be awesome considering our troubled finances.

Mexés remains priority number one though. At least in my opinion.
    Gonzalo Rodriguez is one for the future imo. Ideally I would get Mexes, Ferrari and Rodriguez, but the young Argentine would be loaned out.

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #304
    ++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
    roma may end up doing better than us this season in the league,and they've got candela and dacourt as well:undecide:
    Hopefully Kapo will do the trick, being an Auxerre player and all...

Jul 28, 2002
    imo the fact we have a crap defense will do the trick, he will be able to walk in a be the number one man.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Hopefully Kapo will do the trick, being an Auxerre player and all...
    Ah,good point.he'd be a real incentive for mexes.

but the most important factor is still how much moggi is willing to put on the table.if not sensi will snatch him from under our noses and win the 3 of the next 5 scudettos.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
    imo the fact we have a crap defense will do the trick, he will be able to walk in a be the number one man.
    or the fact that he will be working with montero might actually put him off instead;)

Samuel-Mexes-Chivu looks stronger than any four man defence than we can out out on the field.

Jul 28, 2002

or the fact that he will be working with montero might actually put him off instead;)

Samuel-Mexes-Chivu looks stronger than any four man defence than we can out out on the field.
    but hopefull we will have trabelsi and lilian, and zambo.

Hatem--Lilian---Mexes---Zambo-

A match if it all pans out.

Jan 7, 2004

Ah,good point.he'd be a real incentive for mexes.

but the most important factor is still how much moggi is willing to put on the table.if not sensi will snatch him from under our noses and win the 3 of the next 5 scudettos.
    i am more worried about Milan. since they defenders are gettin old

Jul 28, 2002
    hes got a point tho, he may not be the world best, but he breasks the player, which should help the defnse....not doing so now tho is he.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    well what i meant was that tacchinardi actually moves forward less than the likes of thuram,trabelsi and zamby,so while he isn't the most solid DM there is,at least we'll have a man at the back most of the time.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I don't think Moggi will buy Trabelsi, Mexes, and Ferrari in the same summer. I wonder if they are talking with Thuram, to see if he wants to move inside. In this case, Hatem will come. But I hope Lilian stays outside so we can get both Mexes and Ferrari. Then in two summers go after Hinkel, or Daniel Alves, or .......the list goes on.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
    Trabelsi is not being even considered by moggi. Mexes has been explored, but arsenal also wants him. Ferrari is then our shure score. And with the Parma economic disaster, probably we can bring him togheter with gilardino....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)