Mexes in Old Lady link (6 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by jepsu2 ] ++

yeah!! and c'mon Mexes, you just MUST come to Juve, with us you can develop so much... Next Nesta... and btw Andrea Becchi, Colorado Avalanche will win Stanley Cup... :D
You got that right, Mexes is certainly the next Nesta. But sorry, you got that wrong, the Detroit Red Wings will be liftin the CUP this year! Forza Datysuk, Zetterberg, Yzerman, Shanahan, Hull, Lang, Lidstrom, Chelios, Schiender, Fischer, big Derian Hatcher, and the rest of the best hockey team in the world, The Detroit Red Wings! Forza Juve as well!

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++

You got that right, Mexes is certainly the next Nesta. But sorry, you got that wrong, the Detroit Red Wings will be liftin the CUP this year! Forza Datysuk, Zetterberg, Yzerman, Shanahan, Hull, Lang, Lidstrom, Chelios, Schiender, Fischer, big Derian Hatcher, and the rest of the best hockey team in the world, The Detroit Red Wings! Forza Juve as well!
good ol' yzerman, how long has he been captain??

Roenick, now he's a great centre , well was when he was with the coyotes :cool:

Mar 14, 2004

I agree with jepsu2................Colorado will win it.....the best attack in history of hockey : Forsberg,Sakic(i met him once,his relatives live near me),Hejduk,Karya,Selanee..........no one can score like them! :cool:

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

I agree with jepsu2................Colorado will win it.....the best attack in history of hockey : Forsberg,Sakic(i met him once,his relatives live near me),Hejduk,Karya,Selanee..........no one can score like them! :cool:
jeesus they are all in the same team??? omg, i used to follow the coyote's a while back, and those guys were big in different teams, but jesus, in one team?? yzerman and hatcher are not gonna be able to take that attacking power.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004

Yes, this is ice hockey... Sorry to the others who can't really know what are we talking about... Sakic, Forsberg, Tanguay, Hejduk, Kariya, Selänne, Nikolishin, Konowalchuk, Blake, Foote, Barnaby, Worrell, Hahl, Väänänen, Aebischer etc... You just can't lose with that kind of team... But we'll see soon enough, at first you have to win big, bad Predators... :p
But probably Avs vs. Red Wings in Conferrence finals...

And if you like hockey, check out EHM, it's a game where you are the GM of any NHL team... Check out from Google for sites and rosters etc... And repeat, sorry to the others who can't probably understand what was this all about... Just advertising Finnish game, CM of ice hockey, they will soon release it as much bigger commercial version...

And btw, barkuss seems to have met really many celebrities... What next, you've been out with some Hollywood actress or something?! :D

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juvefreak ] ++
I think we should show Mexes this Thread.

Then he could see which support he will get if he joins us... :D
Guess you're right about that... We should get a list of names and then send that to Mexes!! :D

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
i've always wondered how the players involved would react if they read a thread concerning their transfer here...this being the biggest online juventus community there is(as far as i know) it should be only a matter of time before the juve officials start taking notice.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

jeesus they are all in the same team??? omg, i used to follow the coyote's a while back, and those guys were big in different teams, but jesus, in one team?? yzerman and hatcher are not gonna be able to take that attacking power.
Don't worry, if Hatcher can't handle their speed, than Nik Lidstrom surely will. I mind you that Lidstrom has been the best defenseman in hockey the past few years. Yerzman has been the Red Wings' captain since the late 80's. While Colorado has some great talent, I think my Detroit has more. Pavel Datysuk, voted the best young center in the NHL, has possibly the best puck handling moves in the league. Have you seen this guy?! Even Forsberg can't do some things Datysuk can! Also Detroit has Brett Hull, one of the best goal scorers ever, along with Shanahan and the next Forsberg, Henrik Zetterberg; another amazing young player. Detroit has the better defence as well. Hatcher might be slow as hell, but when he is coming at you along the boards, you're probably goin to be a dead man! Lidstrom, Hatcher, Chelios, Schiender, and Jiri Fischer compose a great blueline. I forgot to mention we got Robert Lang, who gas had an outstanding season and adds strength and touch to an already amazing team! But one last thing for you Colorado fans, Forsberg is playing injured, and he is not doing that well. If Forsberg does not get better, I'm sorry, they have no chance of beating the Wings!

Lets go Red Wings!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Oh yea, Detroit has the best 4th line of any team in the NHL, comprising of Maltby, Mccarty, and Kris Draper, who is having the best season ever! You are right, we have to worry about Nashville first. But tonight they play in Detroit, a hell hole for away teams! I love the Joe Louis Arena!

I hate when Detroit has to play teams with no skill, just speed, like the worthless Predators. All they do is dump and chase, and cannot play good flowing hockey. The Predators are crap, and it would be a miracle if they beat the Red Wings. But, I mind you, that this series will go to 7 games, out of the last 3, two of the games will be in Detroit, which I said will be a huge advantage! (Almost like some team from Spain having to travel to a snowy Moscow to have to win a footy match!)

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
I dont know but this thread was supposed to be about Phillipe Mexes coming to juve, but has evolved in a NHL comments...

Mexes needs to be our first choice transfer...unfortunalely, arsenal and manchester are also interezted in him....

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Not to good by Boston, 5-1 Montreal. Your guys still have work to do. Kudos on how your fans cheered Canada's National Anthem, while those Canadians fans booed and hissed at ours.

Juve will sign Mexes, and Yzerman will be liften the CUP.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Bad news for the Leafs, Sundin is injured. This sucks. But Detroit won 4-1 tonight! They can clinch the series Saturday in Nashville (Series 3-2 Detroit). Like I said, the Nashville Predators suck big time. They cannot play good hockey. Just like Roma when it comes to football.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)