Mexes in Old Lady link (3 Viewers)

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
if mexes goes to roma, i will hate him cos he has gone for money. Clear aspirations..juve, better team, juve, more french?? Juve. Come on, mexes will only choose roma over us for money, asnd the only thing that pisses me if is that Roma donty have any money, they are loaned out to the eyeballs, they have jus been paid in advance for their tv rights.roma dont have moeny, so if they get mexes, i will hate roma even more, and i will official loose any liking to mexes.
i'm with u :fero: if they do get mexes....i'll be so damn pissed!! we are clearly in a better financial state than roma.

i'll be pissed firstly towards sensi, coz he's obviously cheating :fero: and then moggi, for letting a sorry-arse-bankrupt team lure mexes away from us :fero:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
How in the hell does Roma get away with all this financial bull s**t? According to World Soccer, Roma have lost 75 million Euros for the year, and on top of that they owe 48 million to the tax man! How do they pay off bills while still bringing in new, expensive players? Sensi is obviously cheating the books and its really starting to piss me off. I will laugh my eyes out once Roma fail to pay the bills and turn into another Fiorentina.....!
Mind you that Juve was the only big team in Italy to bring in a profit for 2003.

About Mexes, if he goes to Roma I might just loose faith in all french players. If he is smart, he will come to Juve.
I'm not so worried about them signing expensive players

They shouldn't be playing in Serie A in the first place if they can't afford their league fees :groan:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Sped?! How come I haven't seen you here if you've got 500 posts? :eek:

Tell us more about urself man, great to know there's another Aussie here :thumb:

nice avatar btw ;)

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #186
    ++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++
    i prefer mexes than samuel
    Me too, but at this stage Samuel would be less of a risk seeing that he's already proven in Serie A and Europe.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
    Y not get both Mexes and Samuel?
    ;)
    How I doubt Roma will sell Samuel to Juve...

Anyway, I am pretty sure we are going to get a really good center defender during summer...

As for Roma, I reckon they will find new owner, and sort out their financial problem before long. Beside, bankrupting such a big team is hardly good for Serie A in terms of both playing and marketing wise.
    After all, not everyone is playing to the same rules *cough* Real *cough*.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Mexes, più Liverpool che Juve

La Juve continua a seguire Philippe Mexes ma non è più in pole position per il difensore francese dell'Auxerre, lo rivela, in un'intervista alla stampa inglese, il tecnico dello Stade Auxerrois Guy Roux: "E' vero, osservatori bianconeri da qualche settimana seguono dalla tribuna le prestazioni di Philippe, ma a differenza di altre società europee, la Juve non ha ancora aperto una trattativa".

"Il Liverpool, e altri sodalizi della Premiership, invece, hanno contattato direttamente i rappresentanti di Mexes per poi fissare un appuntamento con la nostra dirigenza, credo proprio che se dovessi perdere il giocatore, che giustamente cerca una valorizzazione internazionale, sarebbe solo per vederlo approdare in maglia Reds".

http://www.sportal.it/sportal/immagini/news/news939889.html

Mexès, more Liverpool than Juve

Guy Roux says that Juventus are interested but didn't make an offer yet. Liverpool are planning a meeting with Auxerre and if things go well Mexès will play there next year(with Cissé).

I hope it's not true. :mad:

Mar 14, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
    Mexes, più Liverpool che Ju

I hope it's not true. :mad:
    Its true....Igor Biscan(Croat,defender and a friend of mine) is very upset cuz everybody is talking about Mexes next season. That means that Igor will have to search for another destination(if not he,then Hypia) and that we sucked big-time again

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
    Its true....Igor Biscan(Croat,defender and a friend of mine) is very upset cuz everybody is talking about Mexes next season. That means that Igor will have to search for another destination(if not he,then Hypia) and that we sucked big-time again
    Friend of yours? How so?

Mar 14, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

Hmm...That's cool. Did you ever play footy with him?
    Hmmmmmmm no,im very non-talented for football...i played basketball for 8 years and played in some well known clubs(at least here).
    I was assigned for his good relationships with fans(cuz I was one of them) .
    Here you must be in good relationships with fans(pay them a beer,smokes...etc) if your not....some bad things can happen to you :angel:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Moggi better not let Heartattack-Houllier or Fat Idiot Sensi get the signature of the next Nesta, Phillippe Mexes. I want to see him lead our defence next term.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)