Metal (4 Viewers)

OP
Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #281
    ++ [ originally posted by Painless_cry ] ++

I always loved Kotipelto, his voice was the thing that more surprised of Strato, I'm a huge fan of his voice, I don't care if he screams or whatever, he always sound great.

Timo Tolkki is now a drunk man with a metal band, cool huh?

MissK is quite good looking, but a little to "evil" for strato ;)
    :thumb:

I dont know... but i have a feeling that this girl MissK will fuok uip everything...

And yes.. i find her too poser and "evil" for the strato style!!.

I just cant imagine her singing "Speed of light"

Buy on AliExpress.com

venom

Oct 22, 2003
    WTF :confused:

www.noiserecords.com/stratovarius/press4.shtml

ANDERS JOHANSSON OUT OF STRATOVARIUS!!

Statement from Timo Tolkki regarding the departure of Anders Johansson:

"He gave me a call and said that he doesn't want to join the band permanently and that he is happy to be in Hammerfall playing True Metal.

Since I am looking for a permanent member, we agreed in good spirits to go separate ways.

I am very disappointed that he didn't want to join STRATOVARIUS permanently, but at the same time I wish him and the Hammerfall guys well and best of luck with their career.

I suspect that the decision of Anders has something to do with my reputation. I can understand him very well, I wouldn't join a band in which I would be playing in.

I have already contacted a Finnish drummer and I hope I can announce his name very soon."

In Metal, Timo Tolkki

Now the soap opera just don't stop or what hell is this?

venom

Oct 22, 2003
    and this is from Hammerfall's guest book:

"Hello all,

Thanks for the
    support!

I was never going to leave
    HammerFall. I think we have a great
    thing going with HammerFall and a cool
    vibe. Everybody fits together nicely
    both as musicians and people. Timo and
    Jens asked me to help out with the
    recording their new record. I told them
    all the time it was juts to be a studio
    session. After a while Timo started to
    weird out. He talked about voices in his
    head, religion and german dictators all
    the time.
    And about what a legendary
    band we could be..breaking more WC's
    than any band before. Then Kainulainen
    started to call. He just sat ther silent
    on the other side of the phone. What a
    strange bunch of
    guys...

Cheers,

Anders "

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #285
    Woa.... well this is doesnt surprise me at all...

Tolki is a fokin cazy dude... and i cant imagine all the crazy things he is capable to do. But well... it seems that strato is finished.......

venom

Oct 22, 2003
    Tolkki was yesterday on telly and I (mis?)heard him saying he'll make two Strato albums and then it's finished. Even if he said so and contract says three, then the third one will be collection or something I guess. Like.. umm.. Rainbow(?) did.

Anyways new Thunderstone album is positive surprise to me. If into melodic metal with little hint of power there, I recommend it.

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #288
    Thunderstone eh.... ill search about it..

tell me the name of the album please?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Venom, I noticed that you have King Diamond as your avatar.

I met the dude back in '89, around the time that Abigail (I think, it was the album where the house that the family was living in was haunted, and the insane grandmother lived upstairs) was released. Short guy, I mean VERY short. But Cool.

Personally, I liked him in Mercyful Fate, especially "Don't Break the Oath" and "Melissa". Classic Dark metal albums.

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #292
    Ill recommend a cd that i listened last year.....

Its the Original Soundtrack of a video game.. the game is called "Guilty Gear XX". The game is about fighting right..., but the cool part of this game is that the producer is a heavy metal follower...and most of the stuff in the gam have to do with heavy metal... for example... one of the main characters (Ky kiske) have a skill called "ride the lightning!"... o ther have another skill called "master of puppets" and another character is named "zappa" fro,m frank zappa....

the game is very very cool...and together with the street fighter series.. has been named the best 2d game ever,.....

but that is not the best part.........

The original tracks of the game are PURELY heavy melodic metal songs....... i had the whole collection but a frind of mine lost the 1rst disc...and im trying to collñect it again.

anyways.. try that cd... is very very cool...with music a la 80´s metal style.... i simply love it.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
    And the tracklist:

Seeds of Sorrow
    Reasons
    Around
    Can you hear the sound
    Snowbound
    Journey Back
    Evening´s fall
    Coldness of my mind
    Take Me Away
    Here we are

Supposed to be out on April 16.

rae

Il Conservatore
    Nov 12, 2003
    I love metal - it is the only kind of music that makes you feel mighty
    supper sounds of guitar of Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, Robert Fripp (King Crimson), Al di Meola, Carlos Santana, Paco De Lucia, Steve Ray Voughan, Spunky Monkey, Metallica, Rammstein, Jimmy Hendrix, Eric Clapton, Jimmy Page, Richie Blackmore and many others............
    some of them do not play metal but their ability to play guitar is no less than others

rae

Il Conservatore
    Nov 12, 2003
    I guess that's not all I have heard cuz I donot like each of cool guitarist
    well I my taste is wery quaint, cuz my friends donot like music I adore:cool:

venom

Oct 22, 2003
    VOI PERKELE!!! :(

Just was so extatic after heard today that King Diamond's been confirmed to get on stage at Tuska Open Air, and yet in the very same day they say King will not come. Fact he won't be doing any summer festivals.

So Judas Priest, please...

And as much as I thought that Tolkki's publicity campaign wouldn't go any further.. now that's just pathetic yet same time hilarious..

Oh yeah, and Iced Earth -tour got postponed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)