Metal Gear Solid 5 (1 Viewer)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You guys are freaking me out with expectations for the clip, I'm not gonna ruin the experience by watching it on my cell so can't wait til I get home.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #15
    You guys are freaking me out with expectations for the clip, I'm not gonna ruin the experience by watching it on my cell so can't wait til I get home.
    Smart enough. Just remember to watch it full screen and best quality.

Shit looks better than real life. :lol:

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    it's like MGS3 ll over again for me. really looks like an evolution of gameplay fr the serious.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    True, best ever voice actor.

But not bad replacement with Jack Bauer :D
    yeah.

interesting theory i heard. from the trailer they mention outer heaven. if you know your mgs time line you would know that solid snake confronts and kills big boss during a mission in outer heaven.

well there were rumors before that david hayter was indeed back for MGS5.

theory is game is divided into 2 sections. later in the game you will play as solid snake voiced by david hayter and have an epic final fight vs big boss a la MGS 3 style

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    yeah.

interesting theory i heard. from the trailer they mention outer heaven. if you know your mgs time line you would know that solid snake confronts and kills big boss during a mission in outer heaven.

well there were rumors before that david hayter was indeed back for MGS5.

theory is game is divided into 2 sections. later in the game you will play as solid snake voiced by david hayter and have an epic final fight vs big boss a la MGS 3 style
    Lol that would be epic, but unlikely, Snake faces and defeats an old Big Boss (kill isn't confirmed) in mid or late 90s (hence unlikely cuz MGS5 is set in 70s,same time line as peace walker) , when UN finds the Big Boss running Foxhound is same who created Outer Heaven and Shadow moses Fortress, organisation Foxhound was tasked to fight lol (epic double agent work). Plus Hayter confirmed he was ditched by Kojima. But I hope your theory is right, would be cool to jump forward 20 years mid game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)