Messi vs C.Ronaldo (9 Viewers)

Vote

• Messi

• C. Ronaldo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Is it pre C.Ronaldo to Juve poll or after?
Many voted Ronaldo and I want to know if it has something to do with him becoming a bianconeri?
Im one of the 9 people who voted Messi but I wonder because if this is a pre Ronaldo to Juve poll I guess if we make this poll again next week it would only be 3 Messi best player people here

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Is it pre C.Ronaldo to Juve poll or after?
Many voted Ronaldo and I want to know if it has something to do with him becoming a bianconeri?
Im one of the 9 people who voted Messi but I wonder because if this is a pre Ronaldo to Juve poll I guess if we make this poll again next week it would only be 3 Messi best player people here
Or people are just caught up with football the last 2 years. You know, these years where Ronaldo dominate everything.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Or people are just caught up with football the last 2 years. You know, these years where Ronaldo dominate everything.
Real Madrid won the CL 3 times in a row and CR is much more of a winner than Messi but as a player Messi is better IMO..
I do get your point of view and it makes a lot of sense

P.S according to ESPNFC.COM stats are favoring Messi in La Liga and C.Ronaldi in the CL but... when adding all together along with Portugal and Argentina...
C.Ronaldo 48 games 48 goals 10 assists
Messi 54 games 47 goals 21 assists
When you take this to per game
C.Ronaldo is 1 goal per game and 0.21 assists per game - Total of 1.21 per game
Messi is 0.87 goals per game and 0.39 assists per game Total of 1.26 per game

As you see despite Ronaldo dominating with his team they are very similar when it comes to stats..

Its tough pointing on someone in terms of stats or even winning as some say that even if the CL is more prestigious La Liga is harder to win and Barcelona have been dominating in La Liga (not total domination but they are dominating)
Real has been dominating in CL
Nation wise - Messi carried an inbalanced Argentina to the WC after they crambled without him and then disappointed at the WC only to play well at his elimination game
C.Ronaldo did take Portugal to win the Euro BUT you need to take into consideration that Portugal were aweful during their group and finished in a place that shouldnt take them further but it was luck that got them through..
Portugal then got super lucky in getting in the final and even luckier to win against France..

One thing is definitely true - C.Ronaldo is twice the winner Messi is! as for who is the better player basing it on stats is extremely difficult so its up to your eye to decide

Mar 10, 2009
Since a lot of you believe in the jinx, I am going to rightfully claim that me badgering Mark to redo this poll brought upon the transfer!

Seriously though, this thread is no longer needed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)