Messi vs C.Ronaldo (26 Viewers)

Vote

• Messi

• C. Ronaldo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Very different? Depends, they can play the same position and it's possible to pick one.
But they are at a very similar level, so to me it comes down to preference of style.

I like Ronaldo's style more, because I like powerful players.

I don't know that Ronaldo is the better player, though.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
What exactly are you laughing at?
Well, I don't see how one can be rated much better than the other, either way. To say any player is easily better than Messi, or easily better than Ronaldo just doesn't work. They're both out of this world.

Ofcourse it's a matter of opinion who you like best, I'm not trying to argue with that, but they're both so good the choice is down to personal preference in terms of style and characteristics.

I just think it's unrealistic so say there's a pretty big gap between the two.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I just think it's unrealistic so say there's a pretty big gap between the two.
That's how I see it. I see C. Ronaldo easily better than Messi. I like his style more and he contributes more than Messi.

But if it makes you feel good, then keep laughing.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
That's how I see it. I see C. Ronaldo easily better than Messi. I like his style more and he contributes more than Messi.

But if it makes you feel good, then keep laughing.
Alright alright, it's just a smiley, no need to get the handbags out.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Messi is better than Ronaldo. Skills are not what make a player good; it is what he does with the ball...look at messi stats, a lot of assists as well as goals. He is a brilliant playmaker.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
What a question, I'd like to see Messi handle the Premiership and be effective as Ronaldo there. I'd like to see Messi score 40+ goals a season in the Premiership. I'd give the edge to Ronaldo personally, I think I need to see Messi outside of Spain or outside of Barcelona for that reason.

By the way Forza Rab and Kyle.

May 22, 2007
In my opinion, Ronaldo has to contribute more than Messi because he's in a team where nearly everything revolves around him as opposed to the Barça system where you have Xavi/Iniesta/Messi having their own jobs and each as important as the next.

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
I prefer Messi because for me Ronaldo is an idiot. I hate his attitude and can't stand him on and of the field. And for me football player is not only how many goals he scores or assists but his personality and character is important for me.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I prefer Messi because for me Ronaldo is an idiot. I hate his attitude and can't stand him on and of the field. And for me football player is not only how many goals he scores or assists but his personality and character is important for me.
What a girly thing to say:D

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Nowhere near the link up play, Messi displays with Zlatan, Xavi and Iniesta.
Stick them in such a physical and fast paced league as the Premiership is and see if they can do it then. The pace they moved the ball between eachother (Ronaldo and Rooney) I've never seen anything like it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)