Merih Demiral (50 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Why do this rumors about a possible Demiral <=> Koulibaly exchange seem so impossible to even imagine ever going through while at the same time somehow looking like something that could actually happen? :lol:

Going to be really interesting how this one pans out although we should be rather reserved about it, will probably depend a lot on how eager the players are to stay in Italy.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Wow so we clearly disagree because I don't rate him at that level. I think he has shown a really good level and has room to grow but top 3 CB in Europe :hustini:
Top 3 CB is a bit to much IMO :D, but he had great games against all the big clubs. He has potential to be a top 3 defender. With that said we should do everything we can to get him.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Nobody wants him how, when?

A month ago Juve were idiots for selling him cheaply to Atalanta when they were going to sell him for 50m to EPL like Romero, but now nobody wants him?
Tuz reactionaries.

If we sell him, how stupid can our management be. Then he doesn't get redeemed and it returns to how stupid can our management be.

Edit: it's like the moronic takes by Sam Lopresti on the Juve podcast BWARO.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
"A club showed up with #Atalanta to buy #Demiral: it's not only #Newcastle, #BorussiaDortmund have shown interest again. #Juve and 'Dea' are trying to find an agreement. I received another confirmation that they are also discussing #Malinovskyi."

[Momblano - Juventibus via @AroundJuventus]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)