Merih Demiral (23 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Just wait till next season. Bonucci and de ligt is going to make a bunch of "history" for us.
It's going to be great.
You didn’t answer my question which tells me one of two things (maybe both):

1.) Your reading comprehension is lacking.
2.) You can’t answer questions that run contrary to your thought process which makes you an unlikely candidate to continue meaningful discourse with.

which is it?

Buy on AliExpress.com

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
As good as he is, we don't need Malinovsky. He's a CAM, so he would be rendered useless in a 433. This is, I believe, part of the reason why we got rid of Dybala

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
You didn’t answer my question which tells me one of two things (maybe both):

1.) Your reading comprehension is lacking.
2.) You can’t answer questions that run contrary to your thought process which makes you an unlikely candidate to continue meaningful discourse with.

which is it?
3. I can't be bother to go on a long discussion without meaning.
You do You and I do I. Everybody is happy.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Nobody wants him how, when?

A month ago Juve were idiots for selling him cheaply to Atalanta when they were going to sell him for 50m to EPL like Romero, but now nobody wants him?
I don’t really see a queue of clubs lining up for him, perhaps you have? Time will tell how this pans out this summer, as I said I sadly believe it will now be another loan or we keep a player we didn’t believe would make the grade with us 12 months ago.

I personally don’t recall saying we were idiots for selling him cheaply to Atalanta. I thought the structure of the deal was poor as it felt like a lose-lose.
Doesn’t do great, we’ve loaned out a player for pittance.
Does well, they make a profit of us. We make around 10 million more than what I think we bought him for.

Meanwhile we paid 20 million to get Morata on loan for 2 years.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
I think they always knew they can find a buyer. I think they tried to trick us into reducing the price by saying they won't buy him.
Also possible. I think changes to their finances played a role because buying and not getting enough for him would be a big risk for them after missing out on European competition and money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)