Merih Demiral (111 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
and yet we loan him with an option, not even an obligation.

i can't believe that this is the best offer for him. no way we can't milk epl clubs more than this.

i wasn't against selling demiral if milenkovic is the replacement, but this... disappointing deal, and not even helping too much financially. :boh:
So are you saying to the world he's not as good as most think here

Buy on AliExpress.com

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Terrible.

We had both of this promising players and Atalanta will be benefiting from both of them the most. This is actually beyond terrible.

We used to laugh to Inter and Milan for such deals and now we're starting to look like them.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I don't get it either.
It must be because of the type of deal it is (rumored to be), rather than the player himself.

But 30m straight up front would be too much for this guy anyway. Besides, beggars can't be choosers
I prefer we doing Morata type deal on him, so it will be 10 + 20 option, if they still want to loan next year then 10m again but the option become 10m

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
30m for 4th choice defender is a great deal
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.li...verpool-transfer-de-paul-neuhaus-19818252.amp

a couple of weeks ago we rejected dortmund's offer because we wanted to sell for around 35-40

compared to these, it is a shitty deal. not as shitty as the romero sale for ~20m combined, but still shitty, especially if the latest reports (3m now, wtf) are accurate.

- - - Updated - - -

So are you saying to the world he's not as good as most think here
he had a disappointing season, just like romero had one at genoa before gasp started to work on him. these are very similar players considering their potential. selling them for ~20 and ~30 are two disappointing deals in every regard.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.li...verpool-transfer-de-paul-neuhaus-19818252.amp

a couple of weeks ago we rejected dortmund's offer because we wanted to sell for around 35-40

compared to these, it is a shitty deal. not as shitty as the romero sale for ~20m combined, but still shitty, especially if the latest reports (3m now, wtf) are accurate.
I think we are still divided either to sell him out or keep one hand on him
So this is what happen, but as you know Atalanta. He will be their defender commander there and will be worth even more than Romero to Spurs deal

I think this move will be better if we have counter option for around 35m, so if they take the option and we want to keep him we really have 1 of our hand on him
Because after this year Chiellini and Bonucci will be more and more unreliable, and if we go to the transfer market and other teams know we need calibre defender, we really must pay more than 50m (premium price)

So with this condition we will have more choice, either we spend that money from Atalanta to someone else or just take Demiral back and pay some development fee 35m - (3m+28m) = 4m

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
30m for 4th choice defender is a great deal
Except it's not 30 million, it's not a sale, it's not an obligation.

It's a 3 million loan + option.

If this goes through Atalanta is in total control and gain, once more.

Gurus asking a rightful question yesterday: If Atalanta is getting 50+ million in cash for Romero why are we accepting a simple loan with just option for Demiral?

rainhard

May 5, 2004

Yeah if Atalanta can gain on him, we rest our case with 3+28m = 31m , comparing 18m fee we bought him so we get 13m profit
If Atalanta does not gain, at least he will have more than 20 games this year with them

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017

Gurus asking a rightful question yesterday: If Atalanta is getting 50+ million in cash for Romero why are we accepting a simple loan with just option for Demiral?
Because we have to sell, they don't have to buy. Atalanta doesn't have the same pressure as Juve. They can promote a lof or sign a defender from a smaller team or some prospect from the belgian league, etc.

Juve's mercato is blocked. We need to sell in order to buy. We have 5 CBs and Demiral is the one that we don't need while also being able to fetch a good sum.

Option or obligation, either we get 30m or we get Demiral back and he played a full season under Gasperini.

This our 4th choice CB, who cares. 30m and we get 80% of Locatelli.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Because we have to sell, they don't have to buy. Atalanta doesn't have the same pressure as Juve. They can promote a lof or sign a defender from a smaller team or some prospect from the belgian league, etc.

Juve's mercato is blocked. We need to sell in order to buy. We have 5 CBs and Demiral is the one that we don't need while also being able to fetch a good sum.

Option or obligation, either we get 30m or we get Demiral back and he played a full season under Gasperini.

This our 4th choice CB, who cares. 30m and we get 80% of Locatelli.
aside from that we have good relations with atalanta. we give them good deals and in turn they give us good deals. like kulu for a discount

eddie3

Jul 13, 2005
People are really that upset for losing Demiral?
So far, he has been a super clumsy defender for Juve, with critical errors in key matches. Nothing special! Also i think he was one of the worst defenders in the recent European championship. Atalanta may help him recover his career, but in my opinion that won't happen in Juve, even with Allegri.
However, Rugani is also a joke, so let's hope Dragusin becomes a solid 4th option and the other 3 stay fit and healthy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 105)