Merih Demiral (16 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I thought the own goal was dumb, but unlucky.
Some of his "defending" on corners was atrocious though. And I thought his positioning was pretty odd at times as well.
Poor game overall.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I see no such thing as "Entrusting Rugani"

"No one wanting Rugani" and us being stuck with him because Tici the genious I can see though.
You can do worse than Rugani as 5th choice, but I don't like it still. I prefer you have guys like Caceres or Howedes as your 5th CB, someone that can play any defensive position when needed. Same for midfield, guys like Padoin, Giacch, Bobby P are what we are missing on the bench. Instead, we have promadonnas on big contracts that don't even want to play the position they are best in :rabiot::fab:

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Merih Demiral (CB) - 6/10 - Relished his battle with Immobile and almost always came out on top. Threw his body at everything, including for the own goal, for which he didn't have much chance an

Merih Demiral: 4/10
Part of a solid defensive setup in the first half and dealt well with crosses into the box. Much like the rest of the defenders, lost his discipline after the break. Scored the own goal which opened the floodgates and wasn’t able to stop the Italy forwards from that point on.

Merih Demiral (5/10) – Was a key part of a solid first-half defence. Unlucky with the own goal, but everything fell apart after that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)