Merih Demiral (22 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
[QUOTE = "Turkishfans, post: 6307046, member: 23080"] Friend, why does this picture make you feel so bad? I have no bad intentions there.
It would be nice if there was a forum where Merih Demiral's performance on the field was discussed, let everything serve its purpose.

I will not answer questions involving policy. I would like to discuss issues related to Merih and football. I respect you.

I do not like to talk empty, I ask you to not talk empty.[/QUOTE]
This picture does not make me feel bad at all. I don't care what you have as a picture but do not got telling me that you have a picture of Demiral with a Juentus jersey where he in fact is wearing the Turkish national league jersey.

Jun 7, 2003
The fixtures were already over when Benta basically scored an own goal 2 minutes in.
A yes, forgot that after that everybody was allowed to go full retard.

I don't like the fucker anymore...sell.
We need some squad players, he is still better than Dragusin and Rugani. Romero don't know, but i guess Atalanta will buy him after this season.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Arkadaşım, bu resim neden seni bu kadar kötü hissettiriyor? Orada kötü niyetim yok.
Merih Demiral'ın sahadaki performansının tartışıldığı bir forum olsa güzel olurdu, her şey amacına hizmet etsin.

I will not answer questions involving policy. I would like to discuss issues related to Merih and football. I respect you.

I do not like to talk empty, I ask you to not talk empty.
Demiral's football has been extensively discussed. It's not any prettier than his face.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yea he's had some recent fuckups but I would definitely keep him unless we got great offer. 3rd choice behind a starting duo of De Ligt - Bonucci

For next season I would want to see De Ligt, Bonucci, Demiral and if we could somehow get Romero back.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Are we likely to get him back though?
Well only if there is a "gentelman agreement" , because Atalanta have option to loan him for another year (2m E) and sign for 16m E . (2m+2m+16m) .

Last year i was affriad none would buy him , but he has improved alot this year , that what happpens when you are talented and play alot (that's what DEMIWALL needs :p )

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Well only if there is a "gentelman agreement" , because Atalanta have option to loan him for another year (2m E) and sign for 16m E . (2m+2m+16m) .

Last year i was affriad none would buy him , but he has improved alot this year , that what happpens when you are talented and play alot (that's what DEMIWALL needs :p )
Talent?

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
An experienced World Cup and multiple champions league winner Rafael Varane single handedly knocked his Real Madrid out of the UCL last season, yet we don't see RM fans calling for his exit.

People need to calm down. If Demiral or any other player poor performances and costly errors are a habit, then I'd understand the frustration. But the man is so young for a center back and has been putting on fine performances more often than not.

Jun 7, 2003
An experienced World Cup and multiple champions league winner Rafael Varane single handedly knocked his Real Madrid out of the UCL last season, yet we don't see RM fans calling for his exit.

People need to calm down. If Demiral or any other player poor performances and costly errors are a habit, then I'd understand the frustration. But the man is so young for a center back and has been putting on fine performances more often than not.
Fucked up against Hellas also

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017

People also need to calm down calling Demiral our best or 2nd best CB.

He is young and has potential so it would be nice if he stayed and developed. This season he is clearly our 4th best CB, he is one for the future.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We need to immediately start seeing beyond Bonucci & Chiellini BEFORE the summer window...Bonucci should be benched or have someone onboard to take his place and give him competition. Chiellini needs to hang up his boots, I hope its true that he is calling it a day.

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:

We should sell MDL too since CLEARLY he had too many handballs.

To risky to keep him for those occasional PKs he will give up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)