Merih Demiral (30 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Hello Juventus fans. I've been a fan of Juventus since 2019. The biggest impact of this is Merih Demiral.

I know Merih Demiral is one of the best stoppers in the world in the future.

The only point I will criticize you is that when we talk about football, some of you are talking about politics.

Turkey and Erdogan makes you worry? We are not commenting on Mario Draghi or Italy. There are a lot of Italian players in the league and all we care about is the game he plays.

My advice to you is to wonder whether the game Merih Demiral will play will help Juventus Un's success.
have you looked at demiral face? he is very ugly.

i watch lots of turkish shows. turkish guys in shows very handsome. why we don't get handsome turkish player instead of ugly demiral.

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2021
Like at your avatar before talking about not talking about politics. Luckily, soon your boy will have the honour of saluting Erdogan from Turkey every week and you'll be able to watch him live.
I do not think there is a bad situation in the picture. I chose this picture because I'm a Turkish juventus fan among you and merih is wearing the juventus jersey.
As for Erdogan, I am not a fan of him, I do not care much.

I will be glad if you are respectful.

- - - Updated - - -

That's a good point. There definitely are a lot of Italian players in the Italian league. It's completely crazy and I personally have no idea how that happened. :boh:
I wanted to write Turkey. My English is not very good, I understand, but I have difficulty writing.

- - - Updated - - -

Is Demiral the best CB at Juventus in your opinion?

Welcome!
Thank you.
If I make a comparison between Demiral and De Ligt, I don't think there is a big difference between them.

Last edited:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Hello Juventus fans. I've been a fan of Juventus since 2019. The biggest impact of this is Merih Demiral.

I know Merih Demiral is one of the best stoppers in the world in the future.

The only point I will criticize you is that when we talk about football, some of you are talking about politics.

Turkey and Erdogan makes you worry? We are not commenting on Mario Draghi or Italy. There are a lot of Italian players in the league and all we care about is the game he plays.

My advice to you is to wonder whether the game Merih Demiral will play will help Juventus Un's success.
Welcome brother!

Mar 11, 2021
have you looked at demiral face? he is very ugly.

i watch lots of turkish shows. turkish guys in shows very handsome. why we don't get handsome turkish player instead of ugly demiral.

Man, you're a malicious person.

He's fighting for the demiral juventus jersey and I think he's done this fight well. Football is played by footballers, not models.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome brother!
Thank you bro.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I do not think there is a bad situation in the picture. I chose this picture because I'm a Turkish juventus fan among you and merih is wearing the juventus jersey.
As for Erdogan, I am not a fan of him, I do not care much.

I will be glad if you are respectful.

- - - Updated - - -

I wanted to write Turkey. My English is not very good, I understand, but I have difficulty writing.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you.
If I make a comparison between Demiral and De Ligt, I don't think there is a big difference between them.
Since when does the Juventus jersey have a Turkish flag?

Mar 11, 2021
Since when does the Juventus jersey have a Turkish flag?
Arkadaşım, bu resim neden seni bu kadar kötü hissettiriyor? Orada kötü niyetim yok.
Merih Demiral'ın sahadaki performansının tartışıldığı bir forum olsa güzel olurdu, her şey amacına hizmet etsin.

I will not answer questions involving policy. I would like to discuss issues related to Merih and football. I respect you.

I do not like to talk empty, I ask you to not talk empty.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Arkadaşım, bu resim neden seni bu kadar kötü hissettiriyor? Orada kötü niyetim yok.
Merih Demiral'ın sahadaki performansının tartışıldığı bir forum olsa güzel olurdu, her şey amacına hizmet etsin.

I will not answer questions involving policy. I would like to discuss issues related to Merih and football. I respect you.

Please use English language as it's rules. Nobody wants to translate someone's native language on Google translate.

Last edited:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yeah, don't talk empty bro @JCK

- - - Updated - - -

You would like JCK. He became a Juve fan in 2020 when we signed Kulusevski.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018

Welcome . Beware of trolling. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)