Merih Demiral (21 Viewers)

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
If somehow we manage to sell him i would be sad , serioulsy i don't want us to make another mistake , just becasue some stupid 50/50 pk !
I don't even want to talk about Bonucci , he used to be terrible (it's not like he is good now) , also Chiellini made some mistakes .

De Ligt last season did alot of pks , Demiral missed alot of games , let's give him some time , he has low salary so no problem .

One of the worst sales was Coman , i hope we don't make another with Demiral

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
If somehow we manage to sell him i would be sad , serioulsy i don't want us to make another mistake , just becasue some stupid 50/50 pk !
I don't even want to talk about Bonucci , he used to be terrible (it's not like he is good now) , also Chiellini made some mistakes .

De Ligt last season did alot of pks , Demiral missed alot of games , let's give him some time , he has low salary so no problem .

One of the worst sales was Coman , i hope we don't make another with Demiral
but have you looked at his face? he's uggo

Mar 11, 2021
Hello Juventus fans. I've been a fan of Juventus since 2019. The biggest impact of this is Merih Demiral.

I know Merih Demiral is one of the best stoppers in the world in the future.

The only point I will criticize you is that when we talk about football, some of you are talking about politics.

Turkey and Erdogan makes you worry? We are not commenting on Mario Draghi or Italy. There are a lot of Italian players in the league and all we care about is the game he plays.

My advice to you is to wonder whether the game Merih Demiral will play will help Juventus Un's success.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Hello Juventus fans. I've been a fan of Juventus since 2019. The biggest impact of this is Merih Demiral.

The only point I will criticize you is that when we talk about football, some of you are talking about politics.

Turkey and Erdogan makes you worry? We are not commenting on Mario Draghi or Italy. There are a lot of Italian players in the league and all we care about is the game he plays.

My advice to you is to wonder whether the game Merih Demiral will play will help Juventus Un's success.
Like at your avatar before talking about not talking about politics. Luckily, soon your boy will have the honour of saluting Erdogan from Turkey every week and you'll be able to watch him live.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
That's a good point. There definitely are a lot of Italian players in the Italian league. It's completely crazy and I personally have no idea how that happened. :boh:

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016

Is Demiral the best CB at Juventus in your opinion?

Welcome!

Aug 12, 2015

poor guy. I would recommend you to cheer for an other team. the life expectancy for Juvefans is not very high.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)