Merih Demiral (29 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Good for his age doesn't have to say much. Some take the next step and some never do and stay at that level for their entire career.

For the sake of JJ I hope he makes it, but I'm not at all as convinced as I am from DeLigt.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Good for his age doesn't have to say much. Some take the next step and some never do and stay at that level for their entire career.

For the sake of JJ I hope he makes it, but I'm not at all as convinced as I am from DeLigt.
This is true. Rugani was also once good for his age.

But demiral strikes me as mentally tough and seems like likable character. That's should work in his favour in establishing himself

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

De Ligt is an impossibly high standard of course. Honestly I'm not convinced on Demiral being a starter yet but in his defense he has been here through Sarri and Pirlo eras so hard to judge him too harshly as an individual.

As of now, he's still an excellent 3rd choice imo

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I think we have no choice but to continue to partner him with MDL. let it play out this season and see what chemistry they can create.

It wasn't a penalty and I can't believe we continually get fucked in the ass woth these type of decisions.

Note, bonucci was a nightmare when he first joined all those years ago. He was criticised so much for his mistakes. What made it even worse was that he had chiellini and barzagli by his side and both were in their prime. He had pirlo marchisio pogba and vidal in midfield in front of him. Yet he still needed a handful of years before coming good.

So giving Demiral some time to play consistently in his role is only fair. Keep in mind he has come back from a serious knee injury as well. Give him time.

He is not as graceful as Nesta or maldini...but fuck...who is right??

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I agree with all that said it was a soft PK.

Ill not crucify demiral yet, and you all must do the same.
I was very happy when Juve got Romero , but after his 1st season (while he was loaned to Genoa) he had terrible season , absolutely terrible , this year he has been fantastic for Atalanta , the point i want to make is : you need to play , and you can improve .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He needs that suave "Nesta" style defender next to him that allows him to go on destroy mode.

I still wanna see more of him & MDL together to see if it clicks like that kind of partnership. If we do 3 at the back give me Romero.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It was a soft pen, the type we don't get when it matters, the type that Real Madrid don't get given against them, but in the end he was too aggressive, and knowing what usually happens to us, what you need to do is not give the ref the chance to make the call.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)