Merih Demiral (5 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Its more of the fact I had hoped he would use this time whilst bumucci is out injured to forge a better partnership to convince pirlo to drop that fraud once and for all.
Understandable... I'm still hopeful that this will be the case. I once would of felt so petty for wishing injury on a player especially one of our own but I really hope Bonucci stays out for as long as possible. Preferably until his contract runs out.

Last edited:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Suspected as much. He rolled his shorts up and kept looking down at his thigh. Apparently it's a muscle that runs from the hip area down to the femur.

I don't think he'd have been able to play on at all if it was a quad strain.

So what is the defence going to look like for the next two games? Sounds like Cuadrado, De Ligt and Danilo will be playing every game, plus 1 or 2 others.
People will be asking for fielding kids but I don't think it'll happen. We have quite few options at this point:

Berna/Frabotta - CM - CM - Cuadrado/Chiesa
AS - De Ligt - Danilo​

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'd like to see Frabotta given a game as DLC. He's played there before for Primavera and maybe even U23. He's Chiellini's height and decent in the air. In fact I see him ending up somewhere between DLC and DL, a bit like where Danilo is playing now.

Jun 16, 2020
Really sad that he got injured. The timing sucks. With Bonucci and Chiellini injured this was the perfect moment to see De Ligt and Demiral some games in a row together. In the 1,5 year that they are with us they just played 114 minutes together due to injuries.

Now its waiting what Pirlo decides, as Bonucci and Demiral return around the same time. Pirlo seems to really believe in young players, so we might get lucky, but it would’ve been easier if Demiral and De Ligt had these 2 relatively easy games.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Nope. This is the life of a football player who plays in serie A,Champions league, domestic cup , international duty Football(real football) players output physically is beyond what any other sport demands not only in what it demands from a physiological standpoint but also a mental point of view.
especially with this fucking China virus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)