Merih Demiral (15 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

I think it might be time to just turn the position over to Demiral permanently (while de Ligt benches Bonucci eventually) We can’t rely on Chiellini anymore, so anything we get from him should be considered a bonus and not within the constructs of the main lineup.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

I think it might be time to just turn the position over to Demiral permanently (while de Ligt benches Bonucci eventually) We can’t rely on Chiellini anymore, so anything we get from him should be considered a bonus and not within the constructs of the main lineup.
Yeah, we shouldn't really be counting on him anymore as sad as it is to say

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Yeah, we shouldn't really be counting on him anymore as sad as it is to say
also, give the armband to anyone not named Bonucci lol. Dybala, Ronaldo, Szczesny, whoever.

edit: it doesn’t sound serious, but still

However, coach Roberto Mancini confirmed during his press conference that he still had “a couple of doubts based on the physical condition of some players.”
It’s reported to include Chiellini, had a slight knee issue during training following an accidental knock.
“We’ll have to evaluate the situation with Giorgio between this evening and tomorrow morning. If he’s in good shape, then he will play, otherwise he’ll be on the field on Wednesday against the Netherlands.”

Last edited:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Also captain armband to be given to CR7

Jun 16, 2020

Wouldn’t mind Demiral, but Sandro is worth trying there.

Jun 16, 2020
Sandro is the only competent left wingback we have :D Unless itw an emergency, let the 4 CBs and Danilo duke it out in backline.
I still have it a bit different in my mind:

- I prefer a left footed LCD, so Sandro in case Chiellini is injured
- I want to see more of Frabotta and try Berna as LWB
- I don’t want to get to much carried away by 3 good games of Danilo

So I’m not against using Sandro as LWB, but if my idea works we’ll have 2 players for every position except for Ronaldo’s.

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
Nope. I don't think that's fair at all. If Dybala is fit, he should be getting the captain's armband, not the fraudulent ass tackler. We could always give Buffon the armband and a game - after all, it's against Crotone.
Dybala is not captain material. He’s no leader and never will be. Same goes for Bonehead for that matter.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Bonucci will be captain because he has the most important aspects. He's been here forever and is Italian
Actually he fucked off to milan then came back...so technically not been here the longest.

In saying that pirlo will give it to him simply because we don't have other.

It is logical to choose ronaldo. Not sure about Dybala...his form last season was great and he did step up and step up and lead the team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)