Merih Demiral (22 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
That one with the salute is really disrespectful.
Man just go in Madrid, if it isn't for the Spanish tits and vulva's go for the guitars, they have great guitars maybe you will learn a chord or two just please for fuck sake just go I cannot even I'm stricken and I can't let you go, into the abyss will I run I'm not talking to you AriG, nobody even wants you here fucking fema camps right next door man I fucking hate it do not put chemicals in the water that turn the fricken dogs gay AriG just leave don't make me kick your face with my forehead.

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
Yeah, just what I expected; Albanians and Bosnians supporting this just because they are Muslims.
It's retarded and every one who supports Erdo's politics (wants to make Turkey a Neo-Ottoman Caliphate, yeah the thing like ISIS ) is a retard.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Yeah, just what I expected; Albanians and Bosnians supporting this just because they are Muslims.
It's retarded and every one who supports Erdo's politics (wants to make Turkey a Neo-Ottoman Caliphate, yeah the thing like ISIS ) is a retard.
Dude, get a grip.

I didn't like the original reason for the salute, this however is just a smiley ffs.

Can literally be used for anything. To salute him if he scores a goal or makes a great tackle for example.

I really don't get the drama here.

Last edited:

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Haha dude do you seriously think i give a fuxk about his political views? I don't care about politics in my own country anymore,let alone in Turkey. But i do understand everyone who supports their own army.

I don't care what he does outside the field unless it affects his appearance on the field, Demiral seems like a true warrior and did great absolutely great when he played,even better than De Ligt , if he continues like this i give 0 fucks about his political views,right now he is my favorite player after Gigi,Chiellini (both muslims btw )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Haha dude do you seriously think i give a fuxk about his political views? I don't care about politics in my own country anymore,let alone in Turkey. But i do understand everyone who supports their own army.

I don't care what he does outside the field unless it affects his appearance on the field, Demiral seems like a true warrior and did great absolutely great when he played,even better than De Ligt , if he continues like this i give 0 fucks about his political views,right now he is my favorite player after Gigi,Chiellini (both muslims btw )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just admit it, only reason you say that is because youre albanian

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)