Merih Demiral (13 Viewers)

May 1, 2019
oh boy, did we miss you.

:heart:
That tackle is so fucking important in the long run. We are constantly getting exposed in transition. This give us the edge we need. A tackle like that on a regular day brings the ball to Kulu/Dybala/Ronaldo and we're set for a chance on goal.

Sarri is an idiot if he doesn't start Demiral next season next to De Ligt.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
  • Albo

Albo

I expect he'll be gone this summer or the next. No way he'll accept being behind Bonucci beyond that and the club will willingly plusvalenza him if there is a good offer.

Worried that he might be included in a deal for Jorginho or Jiménez.
I would hate this scenario,but I could see Juve doing it .

He is my favorite player,ofc after Gigi/Chiellini.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 16, 2017
I expect he'll be gone this summer or the next. No way he'll accept being behind Bonucci beyond that and the club will willingly plusvalenza him if there is a good offer.

Nope, no freaking way. With his grinta, and discipline, not bitching, he has all what a Juve want in a player. Even with huge plusvalenza he wont be sold. He seems very likable guy and goes along with all teammates.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
  • Alin

Alin

There’s absolutely no way he’s leaving this summer.

The future? Well that’s a totally diferrent story altogether which will depend on so many variables that it is just impossible to predict at this moment, only guarantee is he sure earned himself a place here for at the very least another season in my opinion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)